Esteemed Contributor

@ScarletDove wrote:

Less pictures and no birds sitting on nests on the wall.... otherwise, like the woodwork and furniture!

@ScarletDove   Aw, I like those little birds on the wall.  And you call yourself ScarletDOVE!  How could you??!   LOL  (I"m just teasing you, of course!)

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

@ScarletDove wrote:

Less pictures and no birds sitting on nests on the wall.... otherwise, like the woodwork and furniture!

@ScarletDove   Aw, I like those little birds on the wall.  And you call yourself ScarletDOVE!  How could you??!   LOL  (I"m just teasing you, of course!)

@Citrine1  Ha, ha....personal taste, I can do without little birds sitting on the wall!

Trusted Contributor

yikes...wood overload.

Respected Contributor

The room is such a beautiful base for decorating. But man, whoever did this decor just cluttered the living daylights out of it. 

Get a load of the "feet" on the table...they actually are feet....awful!

Esteemed Contributor

This is a no for me....too much going on, and I'm no into antique furniture and all of that dark wood.

Respected Contributor

NO.Way too much.

Honored Contributor

The table and chair has to go and then maybe.

Honored Contributor

Too brown and too many things...

Honored Contributor

Too many heavy dark frames, though some of them are pretty, paired with that heavy table, which is also pretty... I do like the silhouettes hanging on the wall. 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Valued Contributor

Love it! I had old pictures of some of my ancestors hanging  in a similar way, on my staircase wall in our last house. I always received compliments from guests - they enjoyed looking at some of them and seeing a resemblance to me and my son.