Valued Contributor

I like this product but, wonder if there is a less expensive room freshener that works as well.  I stopped buying Air Wick and Glade years ago. I guess I'm  rather particular with room fragrance.

Honored Contributor

Re: Wm Sonoma Room Freshener

@shy bobcat wrote:

I like this product but, wonder if there is a less expensive room freshener that works as well.  I stopped buying Air Wick and Glade years ago. I guess I'm  rather particular with room fragrance.

@shy bobcat. Is this a Plug In?

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN

It is not a plug-in.  It's a non-aerosol spray.

Honored Contributor

@shy bobcat wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN

It is not a plug-in.  It's a non-aerosol spray.

Thanks! I like Febreeze Spray......

Respected Contributor

WilliamsSonoma puts out such good products for cleaning and making a home smell wonderful.  I have not tried the spray room freshener but I recommend their counter top sprays.  They make a simple boring job a delight.  Febreeze is a good product.

Regular Contributor

I found this online and have made it several times during the holidays and my entire condo smells like Williams Sonoma! 

Scent of the Williams Sonoma store

One lemon sliced thin

Two sprigs of rosemary

One teaspoon vanilla extract

One cup of water to start and more as the day wears on

Toss it all in a sauce pan and let it simmer on the stove top all day

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shy bobcat  Make your own.  Buy essential oil(s), glycerin, and mix with bottled water.  Buy a bottle with spray at Target.  Place about 4 or 5 drops of the essential oil, add some glycerin fill up with water.  THe glycerin makes the oil mix with the water instead of floating on top.  I bought my vegetable glycerine by NOW at iherb.com and they also sell essential oils.  

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

I like the spray citrus magic, used it for many years.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

I don't know what the cost of the WS is but Molton Brown makes a wonderful non aerosol spray.  

Honored Contributor

@Free2be wrote:

WilliamsSonoma puts out such good products for cleaning and making a home smell wonderful.  I have not tried the spray room freshener but I recommend their counter top sprays.  They make a simple boring job a delight.  Febreeze is a good product.

I LOVE their countertop sprays and their dishwashing liquid is great!  I buy the huge bottles on sale. I don't care what scent they are.