Honored Contributor

Will you be getting together via phones or computer or another device

with your family today?

I did watch the mass this a.m. from Rome.  I'm not Catholic, but I wanted to attend a service today and that's the one I chose.  That's the most beautiful church I've ever seen. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Will you be getting together via phones or computer or another device

Happy Easter to all. We will not be getting together with anyone in any way today. Just DH and me. 
May the blessings of Easter fill you with PEACE, JOY, and LOVE. ❤️🙏🐇🐣🐰

Frequent Contributor

Happy Easter!  I watched the Popes mass.  Our church will have Adoration outside which we can access from our car.  Not seeing family-FaceTime is our friend.

Honored Contributor

Even in normal times, we no longer have family dinners for Easter as most of our family is gone.

Tonight though, my sister and I are going to "houseparty" with 2 cousins in PA and 1 in CT.  We just started a few weeks ago.  The houseparty app is so much fun.

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Respected Contributor

I watched our local church have mass on television this morning.   Going to be another quiet day.   Will probably text with friends and family .  Be safe and Happy Easter. 

Trusted Contributor

I call my 93 year old mother every day and drop off food and other necessities a few times a week. Otherwise, it is just my cat with whom I will celebrate. 

Valued Contributor

Yes, I will call my brother and sister, unless they call me first.  I have already talked to our son.  He called at 7:30 this morning; he knows we're early risers.

Happy Easter to you all.

Esteemed Contributor

We watched the Pope also this morning.  It was a nice mass and encouraging.  We visited Rome several years ago and were not able to go inside St. Peters due to the fact that a mass was in session.  I enjoyed the videography of the inside today.  So Beautiful.

And yes, I will talk to both of my kids on the phone today Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

My sister called this morning. We had planned on going out as, in addition to Easter, it is my late mother's birthday. That won't happen again in my lifetime. My neighbor called and she left me a nice turkey dinner on my stoop. They are the best neighbors I've ever had. And to all of you who celebrate and to those who don't, I wish you all a happy day.

Esteemed Contributor

We will be doing a Zoom get together.