Esteemed Contributor

Will these pictures attract buyers

I thought I would start a new thread outside my other thread. What do you guys think of these pictures of our current house. Do you think buyers will like what they see online and when they come look at it. The master bedroom is not one of these. We haven't got a picture of it yet.IMG_2835.JPGIMG_2836.JPG

Honored Contributor

Re: Will these pictures attract buyers

Very nice ...warm and inviting looks comfortable.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ccassaday Looks great!  We took everything/toiletries out of our shower and tubs...just shows better...other than that, perfect!

Where have you gone, Joe DiMaggio? A nation turns its lonely eyes to you.... ~ S & G
Esteemed Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity wrote:
Very nice ...warm and inviting looks comfortable.

You know what's crazy. My mom took these pictures the other day. They remodeled the upstairs like 6 years ago. Because of my disability I had never seen what it looked like. I told my mom they did s great job. I didn't recognize my old bedroom.

Respected Contributor

Beautiful ! Buyers will be impressed (:

Honored Contributor

Love the bedroom with the big bed.

Everything is clean & fresh.

Very nice

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I am actually excited to see what happens after that sign goes up. My brother in law has already took dimensions of all the rooms. It won't take long for him to put it on the MLS. When I see pictures of other houses in the neighborhood they aren't updated at all. Hopefully my dad will list it at the right price. My brother in law is also a appraiser so he should be able to guide my dad in the right direction. Once that sign goes up it could happen quickly. We are going to have to find a rental pretty fast. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think these look great! I bet the house sells very quickly.

Respected Contributor

I love that closet, it's a great selling feature. Very nice home, I bet it will go quick. Good luck.

Honored Contributor

@ccassaday

Everything looks clean and fresh and that is important to potential buyers.  The walk-in closet is a major plus IMO.  I assume you will add photos of the kitchen, living and/or family room, and master bedroom. 

I've seen real estate photos on line where the photos show clutter in most or all rooms.  That's a major turnoff for me.  It's refreshing to view your photos.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~