Valued Contributor

Will Pass On The 600gsm Towel Set

Unfortunately, the bath towels are only 30 x 54, where their other two towel sets (and the ones over on the other major shopping channel) are 30 x 56. Darn, I was excited when I first saw them. I thought they would be the same quality as the washcloths, but the bands do look different. 

Honored Contributor

Re: Will Pass On The 600gsm Towel Set

@grammarqueen wrote:

Unfortunately, the bath towels are only 30 x 54, where their other two towel sets (and the ones over on the other major shopping channel) are 30 x 56. Darn, I was excited when I first saw them. I thought they would be the same quality as the washcloths, but the bands do look different. 

@grammarqueenI prefer to buy sets of FOUR, face cloth, hand towel, bath towel, and bath SHEET, which is longer than the bath towel.

I notice that quite a few stores are now offering this size range.

Esteemed Contributor

I prefer to purchase my bath towels separate from the washcloths...and I never use hand towels...

Honored Contributor

Agreed.  I only use monogrammed hand towels for guest rooms, other than that I never use hand towels.  When I buy a towel set, I purchase four towels and four washcloths as my 8-piece set.  Otherwise I purchase separately to get exactly what I need.

Honored Contributor

If you don't buy hand towels what do you dry your hands on each time you use the bathroom & wash your hands?

Honored Contributor

I do put out hand towels/guest towels/good quality paper hand towels, depending on the season and how many kids are visiting!

Honored Contributor

@Nightowlz  I get those disposable paper towels you see in some restaurant ladies room lounges.  You can get them from BBB, Costco, etc.  I get the plain ones, not the ones printed "Guests." I love throwing away the towel after hand washings.

image.jpeg

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Caaareful Shopper wrote:

@Nightowlz  I get those disposable paper towels you see in some restaurant ladies room lounges.  You can get them from BBB, Costco, etc.  I get the plain ones, not the ones printed "Guests." I love throwing away the towel after hand washings.

image.jpeg

@Caaareful Shopper Those would get expensive at my house as much as I wash my hands. I just put a clean hand towel in the bathroom every couple of days. 

My sister was complaining about us drying our hands on paper towels when we there but the dish drying towel in the kitchen was a little sour smelling. I did not want that smell on my hands. Yuck! Gross! I have separate towels in the kitchen for drying dishes & drying my hands on.

They should have these towels at all the places we stopped on our way to from Fl. I got tired of drying my hands on my shirt.

Honored Contributor

As much as I watched the presentation, at least twice, I never heard the dimensions.   Now I  now why.    Otherwise, they would be bragging on the size over & over.   All I kept seeing was how soft & the loop and the GSM which I have never heard of before. And the colors, I was underwhelmed but thought the price was right for the set.

Valued Contributor

My "hand" towels are used for my feet to get them dry in between my toes and all around.  I need hand towels that are not overly thick so I can get in between toes.   Not sure if this comment adds to the convo, lol.  One poster mentioned never using hand towels, that made me think about how I end up using them for the most part.