Valued Contributor

Why are we waking up to cleaning supplies every morning?

It seems like every morning the Q has more cleaning supplies. Why? Are we supposed to be waking up and get right down to scrubbing everything in the house? I want my cup of coffee first before I do anything. And when I first get up, I'm not thinking about what I'm going to clean first. I know Dan is a neat freak, but cleaning supplies won't get you viewers. Hasn't microfiber flooded the market yet? Do I really need a cleaning cloth so much that I'm willing to pay to have one shipped to my front door? Can't I buy one at the dollar store? I just don't see the reason for all these cleaning shows. 

Respected Contributor

Re: Why are we waking up to cleaning supplies every morning?

Maybe "they" think we better get busy cleaning?  Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@shopperqvc

It has been like that since Q's beginning  except for the Fashion days ,like Fri /Sat or a special fashion or jewlery  day

It's either outside or inside stuff  every  morning.... 

Respected Contributor

When I saw what they were selling couldn't change the channel fast enough.

Honored Contributor

I'm not Suzy homemaker but the little I do is done early in the morning after I work out when I have the most energy and time.  I won't waste the rest of my day on cleaning!!  I also like to channel surf the shopping channels and often buy cleaning stuff when I see it so it works for me.  

Respected Contributor

Because it's Janurary.  On the shopping channels, everything is about cleaning, makeovers, and new electronics.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

My favorite is Don Aslett's toilet cleaner and I like X-O. I use both and love.

Honored Contributor

wrote:

Because it's Janurary.  On the shopping channels, everything is about cleaning, makeovers, and new electronics.

@2blonde

This is it!

It's the season of organize, purge and clean. QVC is going to expound upon that at this time.

And in general, people have gravitated back to 'home', and anything about the home, including cleaning and organizing it, will be featured. It has been pointed out that younger generations don't want things, but they still have to clean where they live, as do those with too much stuff and everyone in between.

I personally like to clean and make a nice home. I find things in the cleaning area on QVC that I don't find in brick and mortar, and I get to see them in use in the presentations. I've become a dedicated customer to many of the cleaning items and products they sell here, as they are very lasting, make my cleaning easier. So I'm guessing if someone that likes to clean as much as I do finds value in the things, those that don't like cleaning might find even more value, when it cuts the time and effort they have to spend getting the supplies and using them.

Respected Contributor

@Mominohio  I do like seeing the product demos on TV.  I admit I'm much more likely to buy than just seeing an item on the shelf in the store.

Since you are also in Ohio and you like cleaning, maybe you wouldn't mind driving up to my place in Mentor and doing your magic some day while I'm at work???   Cat LOL

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde

I asked @Mominohio 1st so when she gets done here I'll send her over😉😉😉  lol!

I have to admit after reading her posts on cleaning, organizing, etc. I got moving...and believe it or not...beside being a kitchen junkie for gadgets & (products) I'm a junkie for trying new cleaning products!!!  

Today, I'm heading out to buy a new vacumn (nothing expensive) my Oreck bought many moons ago from Q bit the dust (actually I ran over a cat toy and I didn't know - got stuck in the motor housing and destroyed it)🙁