Super Contributor

Who posted and had pics of blue pumpkin decore? So interested!

I saw the pics and then had to move some furniture and when I came back, I couldn't find it. I missed the name. I LOVE it! I've just redone our family room in blue and yellow (very pale) and those would look terrific in the new room.

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

tea

Respected Contributor

Re: Who posted and had pics of blue pumpkin decore? So interested!

[ Edited ]

In the search forums & blogs type in: blue harvest decor. Very pretty, I like the blue pumpkins too. The poster was tennesseegal.

Super Contributor

@kitcat51 wrote:

In the search bar type in: blue harvest decor. Very pretty, I like the blue pumpkins too.

Thank you so much, kitcat51. I love the idea. I just checked Hobby Lobby and Big Lots on line. I'll be there when the doors open. I am having so much fun with a blue/yellow room. So happy and cheery. These will really conversation pieces.

I appreciate your help.

tea

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome. Blue & yellow is a pretty combination, have fun decorating. I went with white pumpkins this year, wanted something a little different to go with the primitive decor I have.

Esteemed Contributor

Did you find the thread, @teainlondon?  It's posted in the Holiday Forum, titled Blue Harvest Decor and the OP is tennesseegal.  

I think it's really pretty too.  

I have a bedroom decorated with soft blues and soft yellows and I, too, love this combination.  

Honored Contributor

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

It was a post in Holiday @teainlondon

httpshttps://community.qvc.com/t5/Holiday/Blue-harvest-decor/td-p/3995949://community.qvc.com/t5/Hol...

~The only difference between this place and the Titanic is that the Titanic had a band.~
Esteemed Contributor

@teainlondon, Kirklands website has some blue pumpkins in a variety of finishes.  

Trusted Contributor

@teainlondon

Big Lots has an entire blue fall/pumpkin collection. You can go to their website to see all that they offer.

Valued Contributor

I bought a "Welcome" mat at Big Lots the other day in their blue collection. It has 3 pumpkins...one blue, one tan, and one ivory. Very nice for only $9.00. I decorate my front porch with mostly white pumpkins from Menards and I think I'll paint some of them blue this year with some sample paint from Lowe's that I have. My DH built me a bench that I painted tan and distressed. I display the pumpkins and mums on and around it. My DD gave me a small wheelbarrow last year that I piled mini pumpkins and gourds in. My porch looked great, if I do say so myself.