Super Contributor
Just got the Halloween cat Whip City soy dipped 'candle'. I am going to keep it out now til Halloween which is about 4 months. The video says the scent lasts for four months. Also that they can be stored I plastic bag til used again. Was wondering how long anyone has kept these , or if they get wornout after 4 months of use . Also does aroma intensify if it goes back in bag for a while. I live in Fla, so mildew is always a potential problem. Has anyone had a problem packing these away in plastic in closet for a year. It is so cute, would like to keep it as long as possible. Thanks on advance, Susi.
Honored Contributor

If it is one of those little animals dipped in wax, I've heard hosts say that if you put them back in their bag, the scent does refresh. Then, when you take it out again, give it blast with you hand-held hair dryer to release the scent.

Super Contributor
Thank you Aunt G. I heard that too, but then it says it lasts for 4 months. I was hoping to keep out til,Halloween and put it back in bag til next year. Humidity is high down here, was wondering how the furry part looks after being in plastic for 8 months. Price was good as last clicks. Was wanting to get another one for bathroom, so was interested in how long they last . Thanks again,Susi .
Trusted Contributor

Several years ago, I bought some of their Christmas animals. I used them for about 3 years, putting them back in the bag each January. After the 3rd year, they were about done but I did enjoy for the time I had them.

Super Contributor
Thank you MTH, that is what I was hoping would be the case. They are different and really hold aroma. Guess I will order the spring bear, and see what is new for Holidays. Then I can rotate them. Thank you both again. Susi