Contributor
Candle Impressions, Luminara, Home Reflections, or Bethlehem Lights? I've never purchased flamless candles, but would love to start collecting!
Respected Contributor

Re: Which one do you recommend?

I have a few sets of Candle Impressions and am very happy with them. I haven't tried the other ones. I really don't need anymore. I also burn a lot of real candles. The flameless come in handy for a spot I can't use a real candle.

Honored Contributor

I recommend candle impressions. Have had all 4 listed. You can get one at joannes fabric with a coupon for under $10 to try it. If you like it, I find the q has the best selection of styles and colors.
Honored Contributor

I have some of each. I would suggest, since you are new, to try the Candle Impressions first. Their candles are very reasonably priced, are the best for longevity and have the longest battery life in the industry. They have the most variety of styles as well. Some of mine are 5 years old and still perform every day like they did on the first.

The Luminara are the most "fragile" in my opinion, and the most likely to fail in my experience, but are really realistic looking.

I think once you get some nice flameless, you will wonder how you ever lived without them. Many of us have enough flameless candles to light an airport runway!

Have fun choosing.

Super Contributor

I totally agree about Candle Impressions. iMO they are the most reliable for the timer to work. I have ordered Luminara two different times. The mostt recent was the Christmas in July candles with the glitter. One worked the other didn't. I returned green ones months earlier for the same reason. No more for me.
Respected Contributor

Candle impressions is a good candle and very realistic looking. Bethlehems lights do a great job for decorating wreaths and plants. I'm satisfied with those two brands.

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Regular Contributor

I LOVE the Luminara candles! They are soooo realistic looking. I have had two for well over a year now and have had no problems with them.
Super Contributor

Candle Impressions! It looks more real than the others.

Honored Contributor

had bad luck with CI and BL.

Best flameless candles ever are at Costco. Set of four pillar candles is $19.99 including batteries; have given several sets as gifts and they loved them.....I have some that have been going strong for four years; they are cream-colored so I am able to use them all year round in centerpieces, etc. by changing out the seasonal decorations. thy have several other colors, styles around the holidays.

Contributor

Thanks for all the great input ladies!!! I'm going to start with the Candle Impressions!