Contributor

Which new Slatkin candle for spring??

There are so many choices! I have had a fall scent sitting on a coffee table and it fragrances the room without even burning it. I am looking at the new spring scents and can't decide... should I go with the pineapple or key lime combo? 

Has anyone smelled the pineapple, cherry, watermelon? Which would you recommend?

Thanks!

Trusted Contributor

Re: Which new Slatkin candle for spring??

@Luvmykids

@I have the Berry Trifle and the Pineapple Mousse.  The pineapple is very true smelling....fresh cut pineapple comes to mind.  Smells delicious!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Contributor

Thank you!

Trusted Contributor

There are many reviews of his candles on YouTube if you type the name of the scent you're interested in and his name in the search bar.  It's best to get a review from a consumer rather than listen to the hosts gush over every scent in his shows. One thing that has been constant about his 3-wick candles for me is that one of the scents in each of the pairs really appeals to me, while the other does not.  This has kept me from buying this time around.

Respected Contributor

I haven't checked out the new fragrances as of yet. I have so many of Harry's candles...they are all wonderful.

Honored Contributor

@Luvmykidswrote:

There are so many choices! I have had a fall scent sitting on a coffee table and it fragrances the room without even burning it. I am looking at the new spring scents and can't decide... should I go with the pineapple or key lime combo? 

Has anyone smelled the pineapple, cherry, watermelon? Which would you recommend?

Thanks!

@Luvmykids They all sound nice to me with the exception of Grass, and Lemon Mint, and that is because I do not care for either of those smells. But otherwise the rest of them all sound really nice. As soon as I finish up my one from this Winter, I will place an order for 4 of the new Spring/Summer scents....I love how well scented these are, and they burn beautifully......

Contributor

I am going for the berry/pineapple mousse duo! 

Contributor

I just got today 3 little Pinapple candles and i love them! The fragrans is soft and just like he said  amazing smell.I have so many Candles from Slatkin and love them all.I cant wait for all the new berry candles and i hope they are the TSV.Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do like florals so I did purchase the Lotus Flower and Lavendar Vanilla Special Edition 3 wick set. 

Jill is right you get a spa like smell with the Lavendar candle, and the Lotus is a nice floral and hint of bamboo (I loved Harry's bamboo candle from B&BW.........They burned clean and no drowining wicks (YEAH).....

A couple of tips for these candles:

Burn them initially for 3-4 hours to release a nice scent.  When I went to light them again the next day I was a bit concerned beause I didnt really smell the candle, but as soon as I lit it, the scent was released.......

As Harry said don't trim his wicks and use the lid to put them out. 

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”