Trusted Contributor

Back in November, first week, I ordered the TSV Bethlehem Overlit Blue Spruce Slim Tree in the 7'. When I ordered it, it was available and not an "advance order". After a couple weeks, I checked the ststus of the tree because it had not arrived. I saw that it said, "advance order". I called about it and mentioned that when I ordered it, it was NOT on advanced order and had it been, I would not have ordered it. Now a month later, still no tree and of course customer service can't give me any information as to whether or not it will even be delivered before Christmas. So frustrating and disappointing.

Honored Contributor

@gigy   Contact the mods at QVCSocialTeam@QVC.com including your order #. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Re: Where is my Tree?????

[ Edited ]

Think of your tree coming to you over the river and through the woods. on a horse-drawn sleigh, in a light, cheery snowfall - rather than inside a container, on a cargo ship, in the Pacific Ocean.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@gigy   It sounds like it's time to buy one locally if you want to put it up any time soon.  I'm sorry this happened.  From all the posts about this, it doesn't seem like it's a good idea to order anything for Christmas from QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I would call and demand cancellation since you were

misled!

Honored Contributor

Re: Where is my Tree?????

[ Edited ]

Frustrating for sure, but still, even under the best of circumstances, which we've not had for nearly two years and quite honestly it seems like we might never see again, it's iffy to order anything for the holiday season later than October, if even that late. Unless there's tracking indicating imminent arrival, were it me, I'd go out and find a tree locally. I do understand wanting to have the tree of one's choice up and done and no one wants to be putting a tree up late in the game. That said, the reality is we've been hearing about both supply chain and delivery issues now for months. Regardless of whatever 'promises' might have been made, perhaps ordering a tree in November for delivery wasn't the best choice.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Trusted Contributor

Cancelled my order.....called Balsam Fir and ordered a blue spruce, pre-lit tree with over 600 candle lit lights, 6.5 feet and less then the QVC price. Arriving with free shipping between the 9th-12th, but since I wasted time with QVC and son and daughter in law are coming for an early Christmas on the 11th, I paid for 2 day shipping.

Regular Contributor

I am glad you were able to cancel this tree order.  I am sorry, we are all aware of shipping issues.  What is wrong is QVC having the hosts say items are "right here in the warehouse ready to ship to you".  Then, after order is placed, suddenly it is not in the warehouse and it is not ready to be shipped to you.

It has happened to me, not on a tree, but I only ordered because host said "ready to ship".  No other company I order from has done this.  If they accept my order, they ship my order.  On the few occasions something delayed shipment, I was notified of exactly when shipping and given the choice to wait or cancel my order.

Sadly I have learned to only place casual orders with QVC.  If I need something by a certain date I now look elsewhere.

Honored Contributor

@gigy wrote:

Cancelled my order.....called Balsam Fir and ordered a blue spruce, pre-lit tree with over 600 candle lit lights, 6.5 feet and less then the QVC price. Arriving with free shipping between the 9th-12th, but since I wasted time with QVC and son and daughter in law are coming for an early Christmas on the 11th, I paid for 2 day shipping.

@gigy   Balsam Hill trees are beautiful!  Your tree will look wonderful for many years.  I think you'll be much happier with it than the one from QVC.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

I ordered the same tree in the Blue Spruce 8.5 foot.  TSV.  However, when thedelivery date changed to 12/3 . . . I canceled.  

The sad part is that they TOUTED the fact it was IN STOCK.  Ready to ship . . . I can't imagine what happened. . . 

I put up my 7 foot Bethlehem flocked skinny tree and it is again perfect.  Love their trees; but boy the shipping is the Grinch.