Respected Contributor

Where are the Northern Nights comforters ??

It doesn't seem to me like QVC has as many Northern Nights shows as it did in days gone by.  I particularly loved their comforters but they don't have many to offer now...

Respected Contributor

Re: Where are the Northern Nights comforters ??

Last week I bought the comforter (550 fill count) on HSN for $79 for any size!!!  It was doby striped and came in several colors - hyper cleaned - I'm anxious to get it.  My Northern Nights comforter I've had for years and years and it is getting really thin.  This HSN one can also be machine washed. 

Honored Contributor

I love those comforters.  They wear like iron.  I have 4 from years ago.  They've been scarce for a couple years now.

Esteemed Contributor

Go to costco.com and search comforters. Big selection - free shipping. You can also see the reviews.

Respected Contributor

Also, check out Overstock.com - they have a lot of great comforters and free shipping I believe!  I've bought a lot from Overstock and have never been disappointed.

Honored Contributor

Comforters are too warm for me but I absolutely love my down blanket.   I use it 12 months a year,  even in summer with the AC.   I open my window and just use it with an afghan on my feet on the coldest nights of winter (teens). 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Frequent Contributor

I think Northern Nights is from Pacific Coast Down Co. They have a website. I have 3 Northern Nights Down Blankets. Love them

Honored Contributor

@calicotoo wrote:

I think Northern Nights is from Pacific Coast Down Co. They have a website. I have 3 Northern Nights Down Blankets. Love them

Yep, but it's actually Pacific Coast Feather  Co..  8)