Honored Contributor

Re: Where Do You Keep All Your Decor? Like Valeri's

I have a large kitchen with lots of cabinets. I keep smaller things in 1/3rd of the cabinets. I keep larger things and wreaths in a spare bedroom closet. I have a fake tree and ornaments that are kept on a metal shelf in the cellar. The ornaments are in their original boxes, then in a big Rubbermaid container.

Honored Contributor

I do not have collectables except for some antique dolls that were my moms and they are in a step back cupboard in the living room. All other decorative accessories are stored in bins and labeled as such, fall, summer, christmas....and if an item won't fit in a bin I try very hard not to purchase it....I have been decluttering for a long time and would like to keep it that way. But I do know that at some point I might cave and buy something that won't fit in a tote. I like opening cupboards and drawers that are almost empty.

Honored Contributor

Christmas wreaths, tree, ornaments, garland are in my extra storage room. Some small items I keep in a sideboard I have. I decided a couple of years ago to down size on Christmas décor & ornaments and gave away or donated. I always purchased a real tree but now finally caved and purchased a table top tree from Pottery Barn on sale a few years ago. I love to watch Valerie and like a lot of her items but I just have to limit what I purchase.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

When not in use, wherever I can find a place to put it!

In my pantry with my cupcakes...