Honored Contributor

Re: When do you take your decorations down?

normally after the Ephinany but I'm going on a week vacation

I might take them down tomorrow.😟 

Valued Contributor

Thanks for the link, @MyShadowLove - I'm on my way there, now!  

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo
Respected Contributor

@Serenity-Now  Thank you so much for the info. I haven't been on here in a while. I'll check them out. 

Esteemed Contributor

@SerenityNowMyndi wrote:

@Reba055, I did a search on amazon for 'crystal light strings' & found various styles -- look at this one:

Artchros.jpg

I would love finding a place to put those during the holidays!  

@Reba055

@Serenity-Now

Oh my goodness, but I NEED these star lights!  In our new townhouse, I have two really large windows in front; and one humongous 15 foot window n the livingroom; plus two 12 foot windows in the back of the house.  These lights are just what we need.  Thanks for posting this great idea.

~Rebecca

Esteemed Contributor

@sfnative wrote:

@SerenityNowMyndi wrote:

@Reba055, I did a search on amazon for 'crystal light strings' & found various styles -- look at this one:

Artchros.jpg

@Reba055

@Serenity-Now

Oh my goodness, but I NEED these star lights!  In our new townhouse, I have two really large windows in front; and one humongous 15 foot window n the livingroom; plus two 12 foot windows in the back of the house.  These lights are just what we need.  Thanks for posting this great idea.

~Rebecca

These are gorgeous!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Lilysmom wrote:

@sfnative wrote:

@SerenityNowMyndi wrote:

Artchros.jpg

@Reba055

@Serenity-Now

~Rebecca

These are gorgeous!!!!

@Reba055

@Serenity-Now

Reba,

Did you purchase these gorgeous lights?  The Amazon site does not state length.  Do you know?  Sort of looks like maybe 30" to the bottom of the large stars.  What do you think?  I have a cousin who also wants to purchase them and asked about the length, too.

Thanks so much! ~ Rebecca

Respected Contributor

I could not find those beautiful crystal lights on Amazon.  Can anyone help?

Respected Contributor

I didn't purchase them. I haven't had a chance to really look at them. 

They are on the second page when you search under crystal light strings. Artchros 8 modes outdoor and indoor Christmas lights. No reviews. No length given as Rebecca said. The picture that displays is not the picture shown here. 

Sorry so rushed. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

@Reba055  Thank you so much.  I was really hoping to get the ones @Serenity-Now first posted.  I cannot find those at all.  Maybe someone can give me a link to them.  Thanks again.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Hoovermom, I've tried to find them again, but not having any luck so far-they were almost sold out when I saw them last, so they might be back later.  I hope this link will stay up long enough for you to get it:  I did find these, for when they come back in stock, if you like them:

Plow-Hearth-jewel-garland.jpg

[Link removed - Sorry Link to Another Retailer] 

SerenityNow!
"Be as a bird perched on a frail branch that she feels bending beneath her; still she sings away all the same, knowing she has wings." ~Victor Hugo