Esteemed Contributor

Re: What we let our pets get away with

On 12/19/2014 feline groovy said:
On 12/19/2014 betteb said:
On 12/19/2014 denisemb said:

So many heart-warming stories - I'll have to keep myself from going to Petsmart tomorrow to be adopted by another pet! I'd love to see pictures of some of your pets.

Ok denise, here is a picture of my Miss KittySmile

Please give your sweet-faced calico girl a cuddle from "Auntie Feline". Smiley Wink

I will do that Auntie Feline{#emotions_dlg.wub}

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Respected Contributor

On 12/19/2014 betteb said:
On 12/19/2014 denisemb said:

So many heart-warming stories - I'll have to keep myself from going to Petsmart tomorrow to be adopted by another pet! I'd love to see pictures of some of your pets.

Ok denise, here is a picture of my Miss KittySmile

How did you know calicoes are in my top 10 favorite cats! I've been owned by Milky, Pixie, Woosie Cat and Teesa!

My niece had a pug, so I'm partial to them, also.

(Who am I kidding - I love them all!!!!!!) {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Denise
Valued Contributor

Yes, that is my porches roof. {#emotions_dlg.lol} Notice the line on her face is a cobweb. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

denise- Calicoes are the best They are all about their people

Beautiful kitty Caitin

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Contributor

ROFL I can just picture this and I hope all is repaired. I feel we have been very well trained. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup} Although it truly appears that way, they have training and manners others don't see. When you have 150-200 lbs 1 or 4 some manners are needed. The fact that everyone who comes over just to see her..........can't work. I've rescued giants breeds for 40 yrs. We just have one now. Dh will call her and she'll stop, look over her shoulder at him and mosey on. I told him he forgot we run on Mastiff time.

They're the heros.............giving humans a second chance. Hugs for the Pugs!!!

Frequent Contributor

My cat's get away with everything,{#emotions_dlg.lol}

Frequent Contributor

I'll sit on the floor and watch TV if the pups are on the couch and chair.

Regular Contributor

Oh, feline groovy, I want that baby pug in the picture. That is my problem, I want them all. LOL. Speaking of sitting on the floor if pets are in the chair, OMG, I bought a medium size Lazy Boy recliner and I sit on one side and they sit on the other. I have never been able to sit in a chair by myself. But, I just love them. Scarlett is sitting by my feet, as I write, with her favorite sock in her mouth, which means she wants to play. What a riot. Have a great weekend everyone.

Esteemed Contributor

When my cat was alive she frequently made clear that I was lucky she let me live there! I say give Scarlet a Christmas pardon.
Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Trusted Contributor

On 12/19/2014 Carmie said:

I have 2 Cavalier King Charles Spaniels. One is prim and proper, very beautiful and has perfect behavior, except for trying to sneak into her sister's bowl to eat her food. I have to always watch her at feeding time. She looks around to see if I am watching, and if not...she will finish up the food in record time. Sometimes I stand out of the way, not to be seen and catch her right before she has taken that first bite. When I call out, she pretends she is not doing anything wrong and slowly walks away.

The other sister is clownish with fur that never lays down straight. Her personality matches her crazy look. She likes to shred paper tissues so I have to keep them out of her reach. She will also try to lick the dishes as I load the dishwasher. This drives me nuts and she gets yelled at...everyday, but this doesn't stop her from trying again tomorrow. She also like to grab an article of clothing of mine and snuggle up with it...usually my PJ top. She is a love bug though.

They have never destroyed or chewed anything in the house. I try to keep them in line, but my husband has them very spoiled. I carry a squirt bottle when they are not behaving and I just have to give an order and show them the bottle. They stop the behavior immediately. Unfortunally, sometimes I have to squirt hubby because he encourages their bad behavior by laughing and egging them on.

I have to admit that they make me laugh every day. I just love them.

OMGoodness - Hubby has it in for you too. So funny !