Esteemed Contributor

Re: What treasures did you get today?

[ Edited ]

@rygimom wrote:

SHOPR  I too waitlisted the white beaded pumpkins and can't stop thinking about them.  I looked online to see if I could find something similar, but had no luck.   I was so upset that I missed them.  Hopefully they will get a new shipment in.  

@rygimom,  I keep checking to see if they ever show in stock by some odd chance, due to cancellations, etc.  It's good to hear from someone else who was struck by them unexpectedly.  I've done my share of searching, too, and have not seen any like this in cream with the clear beads.    

Valued Contributor

Lucy or Shopr, can you please give me the item number of the beaded pumpkins? I can't seem to find them.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Lucy or Shopr, can you please give me the item number of the beaded pumpkins? I can't seem to find them.

@rosehill,  Hi Rose, I think this is the ones that you're looking for.  H206117.

Valued Contributor

Thank you Lucy. Is there a video to watch of the beaded pumpkins?

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you Lucy. Is there a video to watch of the beaded pumpkins?

@rosehill, yes on youtube.  I'm not getting the link but you can just go to youtube and type Beaded Pumpkins with Jill Bauer and it will come up.  Sorry about the link.

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy. They look nice. Has anyone looked around for a similar look?

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Lucy. They look nice. Has anyone looked around for a similar look? I checked Big Lots and Pier 1 and don't see anything. I might check Marshalls, Tues Morning etc to see if fall is out yet. Haven't been in those stores for a while.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thank you, Lucy. They look nice. Has anyone looked around for a similar look? I checked Big Lots and Pier 1 and don't see anything. I might check Marshalls, Tues Morning etc to see if fall is out yet. Haven't been in those stores for a while.

@rosehill, Hi Rose, I haven't seen them out in the market place yet but there may be some.  These look so pretty especially in the cream but thats waitlisted so wonder if it will be in for this season.  If you see some anywhere please let us know.  I believe the old "bird in the hand" thing when it comes to waitlist, just never know. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@rosehill wrote:

@rosehill@rygimom and I have been searching all around the internet for anything like the cream beaded pumpkins, and we haven't found any.  I have not been looking locally, but I am limited to Tues Morning, Big Lots and WM in my nearest town, which is not much, I know. 

I'm glad you found the pumpkin video on Youtube. 

If anyone finds anything similar, please share.  Unless a lot of people cancel, I doubt the waitlist will be filled.