Honored Contributor

What treasures did you get today?

[ Edited ]

For me, I only ordered the 16" and 19" red Luminara TSV lanterns. I am so glad I didn't buy anything else today! It has been awhile since I haven't bought something from a VPH show Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: What treasures did you get today?

[ Edited ]

I was naughty.  I bought several glittered maple leaf garlands, the CI Angel, the mini lit mercury glass pumpkins, the 18 gourds, and the rooster.  I also bought the etagere as I have wanted another since they were sold out.

Honored Contributor

Loved about 15 things BUT 1) no ez pay and 2) I'm trying to stop buying more Fall decor!!!!

ugh....

Honored Contributor

I bought the Luminara TSV in the red 19" one.  I can't believe I didn't buy anything else.  I really wasn't even tempted. 

Respected Contributor

I got the 16" lantern and the three crackle jar candles.  There were more things that I liked, but resisted.

Honored Contributor

Well, since I'll be sending back at least some of the porcelain bells, I did order a couple of things today, but I'm still not sure I'll keep them or cancle yet.

I ordered the CI set of 3 crackle glass candles, the pinecone pedestals in multi color, and I'm going to order the cream Mirage candles (although they don't count, as they weren't really about today). I didn't think I wanted them, as I have so many cream candles, but I was at my mom's tonight, and she got them. They are stunning. The light does show through the body of the candle more like Luminara (my red ones don't because they are so dark) and I really couldn't believe how much I like them. 

Respected Contributor

I purchased the TSV in black, the new MG pedestals in chocolate, and an "as is" set of Quirky extension cords.

Trusted Contributor

I ordered the red 25" Luminara last night about 12:15am LOL  I happen to wake up...and I just bit the bullet and ordered it.

I also ordered the Sage and Co garland that Dan showed late last night. They are a very high end company and their stuff is just beautiful.

Today I ordered the Pineapple Luminary, the stone urn..I am going to paint it a darker stone color to match the urn I already have on my front porch.

I have to say this, I was VERY disappointed in the less than descriptive presentation of the Pineapple Luminary. I collect all things pineapple, and I did intend to order it anyway, but really.....30 seconds? I will also add, that I am really disappointed that these will be the only harvest shows that Valerie has, and that most of the things she showed today, were less than ho-hum for me. Most of the stuff I can find in my local craft stores or on eBay. I don't know what is going on in the decor area of QVC lately but I can say the same thing about the month long Christmas extravaganza.

So that's it for the harvest decor shows?!? But I will bet you any money that there will be just oodles and oodles of fall handbag shows, and fall shoe shopping with Jane, and fall clothing shows.

Smiley LOLSmiley FrustratedSmiley Mad

Trusted Contributor

Nothing!  Woohoo! Will power!

Regular Contributor

I really want that autumn garland to be cheaper so I can get one (or a few.) I just can't justify $30