Honored Contributor

Re: What treasures did you get today?

@Mominohio, I have those Mirage candles in the cream and I really like them too.  When I consider the price I like them even more.  I keep wanting the 'flame' to move but I'm not really bugged by it.  I think they throw a realistic  flame image on the wall or ceiling.  I'm happy with mine.  I love the green too but the candle body doesn't light the way the cream does but still very pretty.

Valued Contributor

Nothing, I have been good. It is easy to be good when you don't watch any shows. Grandchildren were here all day long. I need NOTHING! :-)

Honored Contributor

@PeterDM wrote:

Nothing!  Woohoo! Will power!

No TSV Peter?

Honored Contributor

@J9 wrote:

I really want that autumn garland to be cheaper so I can get one (or a few.) I just can't justify $30

If you are talking about the beaded crystal looking garland, that is before shipping and tax, so just uner $37.00.  I didn't order it for this reason.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Nothing, I have been good. It is easy to be good when you don't watch any shows. Grandchildren were here all day long. I need NOTHING! :-)

But rosehill, it isn't about "need," it's about "want," lol.

Esteemed Contributor

Valerie's faux pears.  That's it.  

I will add a few more things to my wish list and think on them.  

As for the new mercury glass pedestals, I know that I would never want to light them, so I think I'd rather find a set elsewhere that has a more slender base (not so puffy to accomodate the C batteries).  If I always used garlands, I would never notice the bases, but I don't always use them.  

I will never say never, though, and often say yes to as-is.  LOL

Contributor

Not a thing...looked thru what was on today and didn't see anything I needed or wanted!

Super Contributor

The Luminara birch candles from PB - I told myself I would get them if I found nothing on qvc and I didn't. Really wanted to see the porcelain pumpkins, but I guess they are not selling them yet Woman Mad

New Contributor

I got the set of 3 indoor/outdoor lit mercury glass pumpkins in orange. I really wanted a set of pedestals, but I couldn't decide if I liked the pinecone pattern. I liked the ones she had before, but they only have a couple colors left. I wanted the gold ones. Guess I will wait and hope she has some for her holiday shows around Christmas time. I love when Valerie is on. Love all the decorating tips. Hers is one of the few shows left on QVC that I really enjoy!
Super Contributor

Nothing! The Christmas shows were so much more fun! Luckily I dvered the shows and just fast forward on through Smiley Sad.