Esteemed Contributor

Re: What's your favorite television house?

Love all the homes on Lifetime's Devious Maids--especially the Powell's and Susan Lucci's character
Super Contributor

Father Knows Best or Leave it to Beaver for a traditional house. If I had to live in an apartment by myself, it would be Mary Richards' first apartment. If I married someone with money, the apartment on The Bob Newhart Show ( I love Suzanne Pleshett- I wanted her wardrobe, too).

Honored Contributor

Castle's apartment

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

What a great question!

I love the apartment of the English teacher on ""Parenthood"" (his name eludes me right now

--he's the much younger boyfriend of the Lauren Graham character).

Esteemed Contributor

Golden Girls house always reminds me of when we lived in Florida!! Like being on a forever vacation. They never show the roaches though!! Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

The Dowager Countess' house (Violet) on Downton Abbey. Or, the Vicarage on Grantchester. I love those English houses. Although, I realize in their time, they were very often cold and damp. But I think they were beautiful and cozy looking. I'd love to.build an English cottage with modern amenities. Smiley Happy
If you have a garden and a library, you have everything you need.--Marcus Tullius Cicero
Frequent Contributor

I would love to have Sherlock's brownstone on Elementary.

Super Contributor

For a middle class home I always wanted the Martin family home on All My Children. It was Grandma Kate's house and I loved it. It had a front staircase to the living room and a back staircase to the kitchen. For a grand home, I'll take Downton Abbey!

Honored Contributor

Sanford & Son

Esteemed Contributor

I always thought it would be fun to spend the night at the Shady Rest Hotel in Hooterville--Petticoat Junction.