Honored Contributor

Re: What's your favorite place in your home?

My king size bed.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@qualitygal   My favorite room is a sunroom my husband & I added several years ago. It is a 4-season room since we have heat & a/c.   It faces woods in the back of my house & watching the beauty of nature just makes me feel good no matter what season it is.  I sat in the sunroom with a cup of coffee & watched the deer walking by in a recent light snowfall.  It was just peaceful.

Honored Contributor

It depends on the time of year. Living on the water...I can't get enough of the SunRoom and outdoors Spring through Fall but in the Winter I like my Fireplace and big comfy sectional sofa in the Family Room.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

It depends on the time of year. Living on the water...I can't get enough of the SunRoom and outdoors Spring through Fall but in the Winter I like my Fireplace and big comfy sectional sofa in the Family Room.

Your home sounds lovely!  It's my dream to have a house on the beach!  I don't know where you are but I have a family member who has a beach house on the Jersey shore & it's gorgeous.   Wishing you lots of good weather!   Smiley Happy

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I love my dining room because it's so pretty. It's a casual elegant style and it brings back all the memories of the holiday meanls. However, the master bedroom is so calming and secluded that I find it to be the most relaxing room of the home. The dogs have blankedts on the bed and the floor. It's great for watching tv in the evening and burning a Harry Slatkin candle.    

Honored Contributor

Our bedroom because it has everything I ever dreamt of having in my "dream" bedroom. We recently replaced the bedroom furniture and it is exactly what I wanted 44 years ago but could not afford at the time.

Our living room is a close second. It has very comfortable furniture and it's where all our friends and family come to gather....

Trusted Contributor

I would have to say my BEDROOM for sure. 

Trusted Contributor

Our house has a covered wrap around porch.  If I could spend 24/7 out there, I would.

Honored Contributor

My bed.  When I retire for the night, I like to watch some TV and relax and then I fall asleep.  It's peaceful.

kindness is strength
Esteemed Contributor

I live up against 4 lanes of traffic. I want out!  So no place here is my fav. I love when we leave. The crazy thing my DH loves it here. I am hoping some day we can financially get out of here.