Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your bedroom dresser?

[ Edited ]

We have a long dresser with mirror on the wall opposite our bed. There's too much stuff on it to be honest, but everything there has a purpose or sentimental value. 

My jewelry box and display box for my watches 

A wedding photo of the two of us

A decorative box with stamps, address labels, and other assorted stuff

Bills, receipts, notepad, and pen 

A decorative box with birthday, anniversary, and Valentine cards my husband has given me 

A large angel figurine given to me by one of my 8th grade classes

Three smaller angel figurines that represent my 2 high school friends who were sisters and myself. We were a trio for a long time and stayed in touch after we graduated and even after they moved to a different city. Theresa passed away when she was only in her 40s. I still keep in touch with her sister. We're in our late 50s now. 

Honored Contributor

We don't have one.  We have a Captain's Bed with plenty of drawer space.

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Honored Contributor

I have an armoire, but no dresser. it has a cedar drawer and a full length mirror. For me it is just more practical than a dresser.

The pictures and descriptions here are all very nice. 

Honored Contributor

I have two jewelry cloches that have hooks attached from Pottery Barn.  One holds some gold jewerly bracelets the other silver.  Also a vintage hand mirror and vintage comb.  I also have a vintage wire hat display....there is a wool hat that sits on it.

I also have a dark toned wash stand in the bedroom, in the center I put  a new, but looks old large jewelry box, silver in color.  You might try finding something like that, it could sit in the middle of the dresser if you don't like having a lot of things sitting out.

Esteemed Contributor

I keep a few framed cherished pictures on both ends. And a vase with fresh flowers in the center.Next to the flowers I keep a small heart shaped painted ceramic box sculptured with pink roses.

Esteemed Contributor

I removed the mirror and use it as a TV stand. I do have a jewelry tray to the side.

742A877E-72C5-4E8C-B5B1-FD23721E1136.jpeg

Honored Contributor

My vanity and dresser were a wedding gift to my parents and I'd never part with them. Framed pictures are on top.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

A jewelry box and my family 8x10 picture, nothing else.

and currently lots of  
dust 😉 have had a lot of company these past few weeks so the "dust" can wait🙈

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a TV, clock and lamp on my dresser.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a lamp, a decorative box that I throw odds and ends in and then put the lid on, some photos, and usually, a few random things that need to be put away and I leave them on the dresser until I get around to it.