Honored Contributor

Re: What's on your bedroom dresser?

Jewelry and then more jewelry.

Respected Contributor

On one end is my wedding picture.  I got married at WDW so the pic was taken in front of the castle so I have a pumpkin carriage and a Disney castle musical snow globe on either side.  On the other end of my dresser is my daughter's baby picture and another picture (Christmas).  My Mom recently passed and I now have a very large Waterford Anniversary vase that my Dad gave her.  She kept it on her dresser so I thought I'd do the same.  

Honored Contributor

Too much "stuff" --like a couple  stacks of  papers,  2 jewelry boxes ---a fan for the window---my whole room is filled with stuff from a recent move to a very small space---hurts my chi to have so much clutter!!!

Honored Contributor

On top of my large dresser I have all my lotions and perfumes and a few lip balms. On my smaller 2 drawer dresser I have my lighted magnifying mirror, my foot lotions, self-tanner, aloe, deodorant and our DVD player is on it because right next to that dresser is our tv.         

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't have anything cluttered. I pretty much follow the "3" rule of decorating. On my dresser bureau I have 3 things on it. Beautiful. I group everything in 3's inside Knick knacks) and outside (garden). Try it ladies, it'll look so much better than 1's or 2's of anything,remember.. gotta have odd numbers. Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Trusted Contributor

I have a beautiful rectangular glass tray by Valerie and have it placed in the center of my dresser.  On the tray I have a lovely large floral arrangement and a few crystal figurines. 

On the left side of that I have another glass tray (round) and it holds bottles of cologne. 

On the right side I have a pretty crystal holder and place my Kleenex box in that holder. I think it looks very nice.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Way too much beauty stuff.  All my lotions, perfumes, and a few decorative boxes.  I have a very small bathroom, so my daily beauty stuff is all there. Organized, but still too much......it also reminds me to quit buying more beauty stuff.