Respected Contributor

Yes, scale.  The furniture is too dainty and there doesn't seem to be enough of it.  It looks cold - devoid of character maybe?

Esteemed Contributor

I think it needs some more color & more furniture placed better 😀

Esteemed Contributor

What is wrong with the room? It is ugly. Simple.

Esteemed Contributor

Scale - reminds me of open houses that are staged with furniture.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

@wilma 

Everything is too straight in alignment, not inviting.  Need more color, richer and darker, maybe some accessories.  And rug needs to be bigger for the space. Otherwise, I like it.

Esteemed Contributor

Almost like it was planned to puzzle.  Huge table, ottoman bigger then the loveseat, petite china cabinet dwarfed by the the art....

Esteemed Contributor

It's definitely missing something. I'd get rid of that strange bench, and replace it with a couple of club chairs, maybe in that salmon color in the wall print, as well as a larger sofa. The area rug almost looks too small for the room....

Honored Contributor

Gee, I like it!

Windows could have the feature that you press a button, and the windows are, for privacy, magically non- see- through from the outside.  

I've seen them in person, in bathrooms which face a garden.  

'More or less', 'Right or wrong', 'In general', and 'Just thinking out loud ' (as usual).
Trusted Contributor

The room is missing plants (large and small). It looks cold to me.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Everything is all monotone!  And the furniture is too petite -- like dollhouse furniture!  This is not a room to be LIVED in.  And -- the curio cabinet does not look like it belongs with the rest of the furnishings and is just stuck in the corner.  Love the windows!  That's it though.... 

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin