Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the population of your town or city?

[ Edited ]

Peoria, AZ ( suburb of Phoenix ) has around 185,000 people.

Respected Contributor

NYC 8.2 million

Brooklyn 2.7 million

Super Contributor

As of 2019 -  500,930.

Esteemed Contributor

Re: What is the population of your town or city?t

I tried to look our population up but there is no demographic data.  We are very tiny with the post office, which does not deliver mail, in the deli.  In the past few years, we have added a hair salon and rib place.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

2,900 is our population.  We are part of a larger area but with a population of 76,000.  We live rural but the city folk finding out how nice it is here... they are moving in fast and furious.  But what I can never understand-  they come in and try to make changes that match what they tried to escape. We have lived here all our married life and our children were born here.  

Trusted Contributor

@house_cat Interesting question ... I thought I could just google our population & it would come up but who knew, there are #'s from the high 80,000's to mid 90,000's so not sure, lol.

Respected Contributor

Philly (the city)--1. 6 million

Philadelphia metro area--more than 6 million

We are less than two hours to NYC, less than three hours to Washington, D.C., and only one hour from Atlantic City and many other NJ beaches.

We are a great city of eds and meds!!  (Universities and hospitals)

There are also many, many small towns and rural areas nearby to visit, such as the Pocono Mountains and the Lancaster Amish farms.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

too  many people  , too many traffic jams. I liked it better 30-40 yrs ago when our population was much lower.

Respected Contributor

Though I have a Tucson mailing address, I'm not in the city of Tucson.  I live in an unincorporated area of Pima County, but I'm in the Marana School District & the population of Marana, AZ is 45,279.

Honored Contributor

I live in a township with a population just under 20,000.  It surrounds a borough (with an old historic downtown) with a population of just under 2,000.