Honored Contributor

Re: What does your bedspread look like if you have one?

My bedspread is fur.........to be specific, cat hair...................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

A blue and taupe paisley print from Soft Surroundings.  It's heavenly.

Honored Contributor

My husband and I bought an Amish quilt in Lancaster, PA last year so that's what we use on our bed. image.jpeg

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I always had a big heavy comforter on my bed. I now just love using a pretty quilt. I have a beachy coral/white one in my master and a blue, turquoise, green, white one in my guest bedroom. They are so pretty! My furniture is cottagy to match my decor. Love pretty bedding!

"Pure Michigan"
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi wrote:

My bedspread is fur.........to be specific, cat hair...................

ROFL - I specifically bought "African Dawn" bedding to go with my bengal cats - wanted a more muted animal theme print.  (This is a print advertisement).

African Dawn

Denise
Honored Contributor

Mine is on my spare bedroom bed its beautiful quilt but right now I can't even see my bed as it is piled with gifts/suitcase and more to take north next week for upcoming wedding and bridal shower!!!!

And I do have just a plain white Northern nights blanket on my main bedroom as it's still summer. For that bed I have a beautiful comforter set of toile blue/white pattern.

once I clean it up I'll post a share pic!

Trusted Contributor

In my master bedroom I have a satin cream with design all in cream and the design......well it is something I can't describe.......scroll work I guess and it is so beautiful..........also with shams and I add a pink pillow and a white pillow with a beautiful embrodrey rose in pink.

Trusted Contributor

A flora design, with some birds on the pillow.  When we remodeled our bedroom, I found this set at Macy's for several hundred dollars.  I promptly went to Ebay and found it, brand new, for a fraction of the cost.  Score!  Here is a panorama shot of our bedroom:

Trusted Contributor

I am just coming off the summer rotation of ecru Bates Abigail Adams spread and will go into light quilts and then heavy quilts come winter. We are still having summer like weather. 

Valued Contributor

@CardinalGirl wrote:

A flora design, with some birds on the pillow.  When we remodeled our bedroom, I found this set at Macy's for several hundred dollars.  I promptly went to Ebay and found it, brand new, for a fraction of the cost.  Score!  Here is a panorama shot of our bedroom:

I remember when you were doing your remodel or perhaps it was an addition?? It is lovely! Have missed seeing you on the Home Forum. Hope you and your family have been well. From another Missourian..north of you on the Mighty Mississippi!