Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of this bedding?

I don't mind it, but I wouldn't want it.

Esteemed Contributor

For a guy.  My daughter's bf's bedroom looks like this. Actually, his entire house looks like this! lol

Super Contributor

Absolutely not.  Bedding for me needs to be light, relaxing and clean looking.  I also need to see the wandering ant or spider that may travel on or under my bedding.  I will not buy a mattress set where one or both pieces are dark for the same reason, i.e. bedbugs.  Can you tell I don't like bugs in my home?

Honored Contributor

NO. I like my bedroom to be pretty and relaxing. I don't use black at all in home decor.

Honored Contributor

I can only imagine the pet hair on black bedding.  I can't even walk through a room in black pants due to the hair in the air.  @Shanus  and I have joked about getting dressed in the garage if were going out.

I don't want black anything anywhere in my home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

Maybe just an accent pillow with white or a bright color, but not the whole thing.  Too depressing.

Honored Contributor

With all the choices of sheets, color and prints, I would never choose black.  Unsightly.

Esteemed Contributor

I wouldn't mind it as the base for my bedding but I'd want to add throw pillows, pillow shams or a throw in some sort of white (or cream) & black paisley or some graphic print.  

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

I could easily see this in a teenage boy's room.

Honored Contributor

Black would not coordinate with my bedroom but, if it did, I'd buy black sheets.  Just not black satin sheets.