Honored Contributor

What do you think of the TSV Storage?

I actually decided to give it a try.  Before I purchased I looked at quite a few stores online and this was the best set and price at QVC.  I want to keep my sheets & pilowcases in one, pillows in one and not sure about what I will do with the 2 storage bins left but they definitely will be used.  Anyone else purchasing????

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Re: What do you think of the TSV Storage?

I won’t be buying it.  All you are doing is putting one item ( clothes) on top of each other....

Oh!  Wait!  You can peer through the ‘window’ and see what’s piled up.

So how is this different from anything else QVC sells?  

You can can see all of you “stuff” piled up.  If something you want is put on the bottom...well at least you’ll be able to peer it through he window.

Esteemed Contributor

I bought them. The price is good and I needed this type of ztorags. I got the gray damask.verypretty!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Katcat1 

I accidentally caught part of a presentation and found myself tempted until I realized they are fabric. That is a huge dealbreaker for me. They will just collect dust between every single thread and there is no way to clean them. Well “wipe clean” if you want to believe that will get them clean. 

Honored Contributor

I bought something similar from QVC last year.  That was the item that many returned due to the odor of them.  Mine were okay after airing them out.   Not sure if it was the same brand.  I only saw these once today and was tempted, but figured I don't have room for them and can always use the ones I already have and repurpose them.

Respected Contributor

I favor the principle of,  "You don't need more storage. You need less stuff."

--Peter Walsh

Strive for respect instead of attention. It lasts longer.
Honored Contributor

@willdob3  You can always vacuum the storage boxes.  I ended up with the camel color and besides using for bedding pieces, I may store wrapping paper, ribbons, tape in another one.  Believe me, I looked around and priced storage pieces too, and I wanted something lightweight and not the heavy plastic container that I do have and will keep but they are on the floor.

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Not sure if these are offered in more than one brand.  I have two sets from a couple years ago.  They totally organized my linen closet.  I haven't dusted them.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@IamMrsG 

George Carlin's: Routine "Stuff" YouTube. Woman Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]