Honored Contributor

Re: What do you see in this Artwork?

i see a modern boardroom with a splash of color on the wall, but nothing in the artwork that looks like anything.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Honored Contributor

I see a piece of artwork that I would not want in my home. 

Honored Contributor

I see bell peppers in varied colors.

Honored Contributor

I don't see anything other than bands of overlapping colors.  I'd really like to know what the artist was going for.  Maybe melting ice cream cones?

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

😲😳(enlarges photo)

Ohhhhhhh...it’s a catus!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Applying the  principles of feng shui in the dining  space is  stated to  lead to the  promo of health, digestion and harmonious relations in the  house. Not to  point out, feng shui  likewise provides aesthetically-pleasing design  concepts for the  house.

Is the piece named Sundae?

This is probably hanging in someone's house however I immediately thought of a conference room in one of those companies (like Google) who keep things more light and breezy and casual.

Since you asked Woman LOL  this is what I see.

The figure on the right side is a woman.  The maize/gold color is her body.  Next to her chest/body are the lapels of her jacket/sweater.  Next to the lapels are the rest of her jacket/sweater.  The dark area behind her neck is her hair.  I don't know what the pink thing is.

The figures on the left side are a group of catty jealous women who are huddled together gossiping about the woman with the brown hair.  I did not see ice cream.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

The right side of the picture is a hot dog in a bun.  The left side of the picture are jalapeno peppers.

That's what I see.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

I'm not an art aficionado, but it looks like an elementary student's painting......sorry!

Honored Contributor

Sploches of paint ... 

Valued Contributor

I don’t see a theme. It never fails to amaze me what some people claim as art. All I see is something that looks like a canvas was laying on a floor and someone knocked over buckets of paint, pouring onto the canvas.