Valued Contributor

Re: What do you Think you Know About the Owner

I wouldn't assume no pets either. Pet toys can be tucked away when not playing with them for any income level home. And some pets are very well behaved and wouldnt make a mess (besides fur tufts) in this room.
Esteemed Contributor

The owner is pretentious and doesn't spend much time at home. Looks like someone went to great lengths to try to "design" the room.....looks almost staged.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This picture leads me to believe that the owners do like to entertain and have several sitting areas for little groupings.  

Am sure there's a nice big kitchen and a dining room area for more gathering spaces.

The pic in the OP is more austere while this shows a little bit of sexiness with fabric upholstery for cozier seating and warm lighting.  I'd hang with the group seated here.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

They drink

The designer shops at Horchow

that said  I like it Lovethe chair.  Would I have it, no I wouldn't... for many reasons   But, I like to look at it. The couches and chairs dont look too comfy to sit in though.

they live in a high rise, likely in a major big city..in the downrown area.  

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Not to be judgemental but well I'll go there and you asked!😁

Looking at it I think of people who are rich, somewhat stuffy, maybe even a tad ocd, and pretentious and wanting to make a polished elegant rich impression on their guests.

I guess I would feel very uncomfortable there and I don't think we would be kindred spirits but you never know. Really can't know til I met them of course.

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

I reallllllly like the wallpaper.
Honored Contributor

Wealthy couple who entertain in small groups.

Respected Contributor

I was going to say that the owner must have wealth to live in that building, but then I thought that the owner might be having financial difficulties. Idk if the owner chose the decor, or a loved one, or if a previous owner did, or even if the person(s) should be put into boxes or categories, etc.

I really can't assume anything about the owner.

Frequent Contributor

The Nest Perfume lady and candle guy.

Honored Contributor

Without reading the thread so my thoughts aren't distracted -  I see a professional, probably single, probably older, probably female,  who likes to entertain a select few people.

Now I'll read the thread and see how close I am to everyone else!  Smiley Happy