Respected Contributor

Re: What color is your sofa?

My sofa, love seat and a large overstuffed (just a little smaller than a love seat) chair are all navy, soft, Italian leather. I've had them forever and they look just like the day I purchased them, with a little leather cleaner.

They were well worth the price, at the time, holding up well compared to my previous off white fabric sofa. That one didn't last long. 

Valued Contributor

I like neutral tones.  Just ordered from Macy's a grey sofa and from lazy boy 2 side chairs that are actually recliners but don't look like recliners.  My only problem now is both stores give me an approximate delivery date of late August or early Sept.  Hopeful I will be around to enjoy them.  @ECBG I love those lamps.  May I ask where you bought them. They are beautiful.

Trusted Contributor

My sofa is dark brown leather, traditional style with rolled arms, and two wing back medium brown leather recliners, all from Ethan Allen.  Paid a pretty penney but they have held up well and are extremely comfortable.  I'm pretty sure the cushions are feather/fiber fill mix, so comfy.

Esteemed Contributor

I just bought new LR furniture 2 summers ago. I went with gray although that's not the color I was planning to buy.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Honored Contributor

it is a dark blue, no pattern just a solid blue. have beige carpeting in living room so it goes quite well with the decor

Trusted Contributor

Granny Smith green Italian leather.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I currently have a Natuzzi leather taupe sectional in the family room and an (UGH!) flowered sofa in the living room.  I ordered a new sofa back in March that will be a solid mocha color to replace the flowered piece.  It's to arrive next month and I will be saying bye bye to the flowered one!

I prefer a solid neutral color.  It's easy to change out different looks or seasons with different pillows & throws.

Esteemed Contributor

I love reading about everyone’s choices and what you like about them.  There’s quite a variety – neutrals, prints, bold, dark, light, colorful, leather, fabric, etc.  I like that!  It’s so interesting, how we’re each unique and have our own style.   

Trusted Contributor

It's just two of us.  In my living room I have a new mid grey sofa, in our family/TV room we have two comfortable chocolate brown leather recliners.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have a medium dark brown leather sofa, and a off white large circular swivel chair.  My drapes on the front windows are teal, green and cream plaid, cream sheers across my french doors and back windows - and I can decorate with coral, many blues & greens in the lighter shades.  And I have a medium brown laminate floor instead of carpeting.  Edited to add, I have a large open concept LR, DR & kitchen.  If I ever need a new sofa, I would really like the Love Sac sectional pieces.