Respected Contributor

Re: What brand of adjustable bed to you have?

I do know not to go with Craftmatic or whatever they have now rebranded themselves as. My grandmother got one in the late 90s or so. The remote control died and they didn't allow you to replace the remote part only, but you had to buy a new motor around $500. We never got it fixed. We did look for a used remote, but the way they designed the thing prevented that. Don't go with them! You will love a proper, non-hospital adjustable bed. You will also love a larger size than a "twin" or whatever more hospital beds are.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What brand of adjustable bed to you have?

@Tigriss wrote:
I do know not to go with Craftmatic or whatever they have now rebranded themselves as. My grandmother got one in the late 90s or so. The remote control died and they didn't allow you to replace the remote part only, but you had to buy a new motor around $500. We never got it fixed. We did look for a used remote, but the way they designed the thing prevented that. Don't go with them! You will love a proper, non-hospital adjustable bed. You will also love a larger size than a "twin" or whatever more hospital beds are.

My grandma has one of those. Lol. That brand never crossed my mind. Denver matress has a store here where they carry all the brands except sleep number. I think this winter when we don't have anything to do I will see if my parents can take me there to try out all the beds. My hospital bed is a XL Twin. I used to have just a regular sleep number. That thing never stayed on the number and would go flat and you would roll in a hole and couldn't get out lol.