Esteemed Contributor

What brand of adjustable bed to you have?

I am going to be in the market for a new bed in a few months. What brand of adjustable bed do you have? I am really liking the price of a serta. I have no idea what kind of matress I will like. Probably in the medium range. Not to soft or firm.
Honored Contributor

Re: What brand of adjustable bed to you have?

Sleep Comfort for 15 years!  Never a moment's trouble.  Ahhhhhhhh......Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

We have a Temperpedic adjustable bed but a Sealy mattress which we're very happy with.  We've had it for about a year now.

Valued Contributor

Sleep Number.... nothing else will do.

Esteemed Contributor

Sleep Number bed. We love it!  We are total opposites when it comes to the mattress style and this solved the problem.  I was a Serta lover for years which I still think is a good mattress. Sleep Number gets my vote now. 

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks everyone for the replies.😃
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I didn't buy it but did try out a Serta adjustable bed when I bought my Serta mattress last year.  I really liked it and was very tempted!

Edited to say:  Momtodogs is correct that it's the frame and not the mattress that's adjustable.  I bought the mattress that was on the adjustable frame but not the frame.  I assumed you meant what brand was the adjustable frame.  I probably wrongly assumed it was Serta since that's what the mattress was.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

We have had a split king sleep number for about five years now and love it. I have RA and my husband has a bad back so we can adjust each side to our needs. I don't think I would ever return to a conventional mattress.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

@ccassadayfrom what I understand about adjustable beds is that is the frame not the mattress that needs to be adjstable....you only have to make sure your mattress is not to firm or it will not bend.

DH and I are looking at a new mattress and that was how it was explained to us.

Contributor

From experience, If you purchase a sleep number bed you MUST buy from QVC.  Their return policy (if needed) is far superior to Sleep Number stores.  Sleep Number stores will not let you return bed frames!  That's a ton of money to lose.  QVC will let you return everything and pays the return shipping.  Sleep Number didn't work for me BUT by buying from QVC, I wasn't out $4000.