Frequent Contributor

What are your favorite bed sheets?

I need some new sheets but have no idea what a good kind are. If you have a brand or specific type of sheets you love , would you be so kind as to post your favorites? Thank you friends. 💕
Esteemed Contributor

Re: What are your favorite bed sheets?

Lands End 6oz flannel. Best sheets ever if you want to stay warm and snuggly. I think mine are 3 yrs old and have held up well.

I tried their 5oz flannel, very scratchy.

Trusted Contributor

Our favorite sheets right now are the polar fleece sheets we got from QVC. They are so warm and comfortable but not hot like flannel sheets.  

Valued Contributor

I stopped believing in flannel when all the brands I tried began to pill and get rough after a couple of washings (in cold water, low dryer heat.) I now am a convert to Target's Room Essentials Jersey sheets. They stay soft wash after wash, and I love that they stretch. Its like your bed is one giant T-shirt.

Honored Contributor

re: What are your favorite bed sheets?

Right now we're using polar fleece sheets.  Warm, comfortable and they last.  They also have deep pockets.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

Anything from Boll and Branch.

Esteemed Contributor

I like my LL Bean flannel sheets.  I've had them for years and they never disappoint.

Esteemed Contributor

@LuvmyLab  I concur!!! I purchased a set of Berkshire Velvet Soft sheets last year that I LOVE, but Polar Fleece has become my favorite sheets to put on the beds during the cold months, for the same reasons you mentioned.😊  

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Honored Contributor

the Malden Mills polar fleece although live in the south we use them year round!

I don't think I could go back to "cool crisp" sheets although I do have a 800 thread count set of NN still in the package -- maybe, someday we'll use them!

Honored Contributor

We have loved the Biltmore House line of sheets through Belks.  

Also, I have a sheet set from Ralph Lauren that I love.