Respected Contributor

What Colors Do You Love in Your Home?

[ Edited ]

What colors do you love to decorate with?

Honored Contributor

Re: What Colors Do You Love in Your Home?

Your LR is very pretty.  I like soft teal too.  My bedroom, master bath and accessories in my LR are teal. 

My main bath is powder blue.  I have always loved the many shades of blue.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I like shades of ivory, blues, greens, gray, cool colors mixed with the basic neutrals of ivories & gray.

Edited to add: My blues and greens include teal, also a favorite of mine.  : )

Honored Contributor

Teal is my favorite color. Our home is decorated in beige and burgundy, with a few splashes of deep green. It would be fun to redecorate with a completely different palette, but that won't be happening! We take pretty good care of what we have, so my practical husband would say there's no need to get anything new, and in truth, I'd agree with him.

Valued Contributor

I'm just the opposite I think!

i Ike a background of white and very light warm grey accompanied by very dark black or midnight blue to ground it. 

For the showpiece colors I like clear unmuddied hues. 
I rarely like dusty dull muted colors.

If I had to pick one color I could never live with it would be sage green. I could happily paint an exterior window or door with it but I'll never be old enough to let it in the front door.

Esteemed Contributor

I am a neutral fan, so it's shades of gray for me.  I love your livingroom @Regal Bee It's so pretty. It reminds me of an english garden. 

Respected Contributor

@Regal Bee  Beautiful as always!  I am a coastal decor fan.  I love the blues,teals whites that are very calming to me.  I am a Scorpio which is a water sign, lol!  I also lived in South Florida for 25 years which was a big influence for me.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Regal Bee  Your colors are beautiful and relaxing. That living room is so inviting! Our family room is very colonial, so the walls are Lancaster Whitewash, and the woodwork is Waterbury Green - not really soft at all. However, in the dining room and living room we have Sheraton Beige on the walls, and a cream color (forget the name) on the woodwork. Much more on the soft side.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Oatmeal, soft cream, ivory, beige, French blue, soft pinky/peach and some leather mixed in.  Lots of blue and white jars, vases and other ceramics.  

Honored Contributor

How pretty, @Regal Bee !   Fresh and delightful.