Honored Contributor

Re: What Changes Do You Plan For Your Home This Year?

I'm not "planning" anything..........but I expect the fridge and washer will probably  see their demise this year.................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@ALRATIBA wrote:

Dust and vacuum.    Woman LOL

@ALRATIBA   Good thinking!    I might try that, too..............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Desertdi. Did you get rain this week?  Albuquerque was crowing because they got .01".  That's one hundredth of an inch.  I think the measuring device was downwind when someone spit.  I got nothing at my house but there's snow on our mountain.  I think they got 3-4" at the ski area.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I still want to weed things not used any longer out of the basement.  Holding onto things, "just in case" is a big mistake.  

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

@Desertdi. Did you get rain this week?  Albuquerque was crowing because they got .01".  That's one hundredth of an inch.  I think the measuring device was downwind when someone spit.  I got nothing at my house but there's snow on our mountain.  I think they got 3-4" at the ski area.

@Kachina624   Weds nite.......6/10 of an inch........25 mph wind.......all in about an hour.    Made a mess in the back yard, because (believe it), I still had leaves on the trees because of the mild winter.    This was probably our "average" rain for the whole month.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Hopefully a new owner and a big time downsize (again) for me.

Day after Christmas had to replace my dishwasher, but got a really good deal on a new one. Back in July, it was the fridge. Both were only 10 years old. Next up: the washing machine. I hope that will not be too soon!

Respected Contributor

Covering our patio area....hate to do this but tired of sweeping leaves off it constantly. 

Honored Contributor

Wer aren't doing anything special - just maintainence stuff. Some paint touch ups, get carpet and tile steam cleaned. That kind of stuff. We are contemplating moving so we don't want to put too much money into this place right now.

Honored Contributor

Hopefully my husband will replace and relocate the steps to our screened in porch and build a new screen door. I would also like to replace the rug in our great room, it's just too dark in there in the winter even with no drapes on the windows. The garnet Royal Palace rug we have in there now is like new, but I think Ivory would lighten up the room.

Honored Contributor

New flooring in my TV room.