Valued Contributor

What Are You Burning/Melting This Week?

For Home Fragrance lovers what candles/wax melts, etc., scents are on your list this week? Today I started burning a White Barn Cinnamon Pumpkin and a Lemon Eucalyptus burning in the kitchen. Surprisingly, they compliment each other nicely. 

Honored Contributor

Re: What Are You Burning/Melting This Week?

I am mostly melting this week. I am melting in my kitchen NeNe's Spiced Pear Melts, they smell so good!

In my Living Room I am melting Pomegranete, also by NeNe's......I love her melts! This one is nice and strong, so its perfect for a larger room....

Honored Contributor

Burning Harry's deep dish apple pie candle.

Valued Contributor

@CANDLEQUEEN  I haven't tried the brand. Where do you buy yours?

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  I haven't tried the brand. Where do you buy yours?

Nene's kitchen melts dot com! She has really nice scents and her prices are very reasonable! She always throws in a couple of samples with your order as well....... 

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@CANDLEQUEEN  Have you tried Candles By Victoria dot com? These melts are so adorable and have great throw, 7C1D07A2-A7C9-40F3-B164-0D5DBF91C62C.jpegI love them! 

Honored Contributor

@HonestLife wrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN  Have you tried Candles By Victoria dot com? These melts are so adorable and have great flow! I love them! 

@HonestLife Yes, another great company. I love those and also another one is Cuyahoga valley candles based out of Ohio. Their melts were so good and again reasonably priced. I haven't ordered from them in a while though....

Esteemed Contributor

Warm Cedar, Citrus Sunrise (love, smells like suntan lotion), and Pumpkin Spice.

I do love my candles!

Cogito ergo sum
Honored Contributor

I am now burning Harry's Apple Butter.  Prior to that BBW Leaves.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@HonestLife ~ Right now, I'm melting Better Homes and Gardens Vanilla Cookie Crunch together with Spiced Pumpkin Pie.  They're smell delicious together.  I use less of the pumpkin pie, which has a strong scent.  Love Fall in all its' glory.  🍂🍁🍂