Respected Contributor

Re: Were You Born in a Barn?

[ Edited ]

I wasn't born in a barn, but I love this wonderful bath, minus the horseshoes!

Honored Contributor

👎🏻

Honored Contributor

Ooo, not sure how I feel about this but it’s kinda cool.

Honored Contributor

Very unique, but not for me....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Very nice.  Looks like a barn was converted to living space and the architect tried to retain many of the barn's original features.  Perhaps the owners use it as a guest house.

Esteemed Contributor

I know the Farmhouse Chic look is very popular with some right now but it's not my style.

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

I think it is cute-- although I could probably get in it I wouldn't be able to get out!

Esteemed Contributor

It’s very creative but not safe for the elderly like me. I couldn’t lift my leg to get in or out!  I love those doors.

Honored Contributor

This is reminiscent of the Little House on the Prairie episode when Laura and Albert fixed up an abandoned cabin to surprise Mary and Adam.  They painted it pink - inside and out - because that's the only color paint Mr. Oleson was willing to give them for free.  Mary returned from Mankato.and was touched by Laura's effort but joked about the color (though she was still blind and couldn't see it).  In the end, it didn't matter: Mary and Adam didn't need the cabin after all.

Honored Contributor

This one really isn't my thing.  I would like a converted barn, just not this particular application.