Honored Contributor

Re: Were Valeries set of 2 doves officially presented?

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

rosehill,

I remember seeing them on the sofa table when they were showing something else but can't remember what.  Something was also said about them but can't remember that either.  Wish i could be of more help.  They did look to be good size and very pretty

JPC

LOL JPC.  They say the memory is the first to go!!!

Woman LOL  Wonder what happens next after the memory.....I do love those doves.  You'd think they would show more of some of the other items and not spend quite as much time on the TSV.  As much as I love the cloches I kinda  got tired of seeing and hearing about them.  Just me, I guess.

Trusted Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

rosehill,

I remember seeing them on the sofa table when they were showing something else but can't remember what.  Something was also said about them but can't remember that either.  Wish i could be of more help.  They did look to be good size and very pretty

JPC

Oh, no I hate to think of what will go next.  Does that mean I am going to start wetting myself ????

JPC

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

rosehill,

JPC

Woman LOL  Wonder what happens next after the memory.....I do love those doves.  You'd think they would show more of some of the other items and not spend quite as much time on the TSV.  As much as I love the cloches I kinda  got tired of seeing and hearing about them.  Just me, I guess.

I do agree lucy about the presentations on the TSV.  It was okay early in the day but by that night, I think most of us had seen it several times and its not like it was rocket science.  I can see computers, cameras etc but not a whole lot to say about the cloches.    I love them too but I didn't watch the presentation later in the day. Maybe that was because my memory went and I forgot  Smiley Happy

JPC

Honored Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

rosehill,

JPC

Oh, no I hate to think of what will go next.  Does that mean I am going to start wetting myself ????

JPC

Possibly.  LOL

Valued Contributor

Thanks, everyone. It's so crazy that the Q has an item scheduled in a show, and then they don't even touch on it. Crazy. I am keeping my order for them- think they will be lovely.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Thanks, everyone. It's so crazy that the Q has an item scheduled in a show, and then they don't even touch on it. Crazy. I am keeping my order for them- think they will be lovely.

I think you'll love the doves.  I have looked at them several times but haven't ordered them yet.  What ideas do you have for using them?  Are you like me, looking around the house and trying to picture them in different places?  :-)

Valued Contributor

Lucy, I ordered two sets. They might be large enough to put on the top of a grand father clock in our hallway. I agree what someone else posted, about having them placed inside some pretty greenery.  I used all white in the dining room last year, and could use a set in there too on a sideboard, or maybe on top of a china. Trouble is, I have so much holiday decor, that something will not come out of storage containers, if I use something new. I need to pay attention to the saying, "less is more". Sometimes, I think I put out too much, wanting to use everything.

Honored Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

Lucy, I ordered two sets. They might be large enough to put on the top of a grand father clock in our hallway. I agree what someone else posted, about having them placed inside some pretty greenery.  I used all white in the dining room last year, and could use a set in there too on a sideboard, or maybe on top of a china. Trouble is, I have so much holiday decor, that something will not come out of storage containers, if I use something new. I need to pay attention to the saying, "less is more". Sometimes, I think I put out too much, wanting to use everything.

I am in overload when it comes to Christmas decor.  I love birds and greenery, it just looks natural.  Post back when you receive them.  Hopefully we can all post some pics for Harvest and Christmas.  I'd enjoy seeing others decor.

Esteemed Contributor

I plan to put mine on top of our all white tree in our dinning room. The whole tree was decorated with Lisas White birds from last christmas and her white peacocks. So when I saw these I knew that is where I would be putting them. They came today but haven't unpacked them yet too busy today will open tomorrow and post my thoughts.
Honored Contributor

@lucymo wrote:

@rosehill wrote:

I am in overload when it comes to Christmas decor.  I love birds and greenery, it just looks natural.  Post back when you receive them.  Hopefully we can all post some pics for Harvest and Christmas.  I'd enjoy seeing others decor.

Mine will be arriving today, so I will post.  I restrained myself in only ordering one set.