Valued Contributor

Were Valeries set of 2 doves officially presented?

The item number is H205313. I really wanted to see what she did with them. 

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Were Valeries set of 2 doves officially presented?

I only remember her giving a brief presentation within another item.  If I find them mentioned on a video, I will let you know. 

Trusted Contributor

@rosehill wrote:

The item number is H205313. I really wanted to see what she did with them. 

Hi Rosehill. Yes they were presented during the afternoon show i believe.  Maybe you can catch the video. They were actually larger than I thought they would be so I can see that it would be nice to see how she used them. Good luck!!

Valued Contributor

Thank you, Shopr & MTH.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've scanned through all the online videos that I can find from yesterday's Valerie shows.  I'm sorry to say that I didn't see the doves anywhere on the set regardless of which show/host the recording was from. 

When is QVC going to learn that posting videos for ALL items, no matter how brief a look they were given, might generate more sales, not to mention how helpful the videos would be for customers...

Honored Contributor

Hi rosehill, when I look at the measurements of the Doves I think they could be a stand alone decoration with greenery and maybe a candle in a hurricane or some of the finials.  They look beautiful to me and I'm sure you'll do something lovely with yours.

Honored Contributor

I don't think they were presented.  I worked from home yesterday and had the shows on.  I also watched at midnight.

Trusted Contributor

rosehill,

I remember seeing them on the sofa table when they were showing something else but can't remember what.  Something was also said about them but can't remember that either.  Wish i could be of more help.  They did look to be good size and very pretty

JPC

Trusted Contributor

@SHOPR wrote:

I've scanned through all the online videos that I can find from yesterday's Valerie shows.  I'm sorry to say that I didn't see the doves anywhere on the set regardless of which show/host the recording was from. 

When is QVC going to learn that posting videos for ALL items, no matter how brief a look they were given, might generate more sales, not to mention how helpful the videos would be for customers...

You are so right SHOPR. I can't believe they don't have any video of them.  I could have sworn I saw them listed on the "See Items for this Show" section from the afternoon show.  Guess they didn't spend much time on them, just like the reindeer.  Don't think there is a video for those either.  Crazy!! I would certainly help to see them on a display.

Trusted Contributor

@Just Plain Crazy wrote:

rosehill,

I remember seeing them on the sofa table when they were showing something else but can't remember what.  Something was also said about them but can't remember that either.  Wish i could be of more help.  They did look to be good size and very pretty

JPC

LOL JPC.  They say the memory is the first to go!!!