Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome to the Country House...

I do love this area and the light green walls , furnishings and decor blend beautifully!  Very nice.

Honored Contributor

Beautiful exterior!  Looks like that porch would be fun to decorate for autumn, Christmas & the fourth of July

Honored Contributor

Love the exterior and the wrap around porch! 

Esteemed Contributor

Would be my dream house

Esteemed Contributor

Oh I so love the house. I want to move in!  

Esteemed Contributor

The exterior looks so much like my grandparent's farm home when I was a little girl. Brings back some very nice memories.

Honored Contributor

Like most who have posted thus far, I too love this place. It's sort of the quintessential American country home/farm house. Nothing fancy but just a sturdy, welcoming and finished look, situated on gently sloping land with trees, shrubs, grass and landscaping that doesn't look too obvious... 

The foyer is understated but still pretty and I do love the use of green throughout this lovely home. I've posted a few other pictures of this pleasant house with a few more to come...

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

Gorgeous home on a large parcel of land. Heart 

The wrap-around porch is making a comeback in new homes! I grew up with a large front porch, large back porch and upper sleeping porch. They were heavenly. My husband always thought a wrap-around would be in the plans if we built. We didn't have the opportunity.

The light sage in the front hallway is much easier on the eyes than the dark green in the living room. And, the wood floors are gorgeous in this home.

I thought the LR had a textured carpet, but now see it's a pretty rug. Perhaps that LR doesn't have furniture against the four walls as I previously thought? 

We have a wrap around porch and love it.  However, the mosquitoes here in New England are absolutely brutal.  When they are out in force, we can’t comfortably use the space.  I do love to decorate the porch seasonally.

I really like the pictures of this country house.  Although some of the choices (particularly the curtains) are not really my style, I appreciate how cohesive the look is.  I always love the use of green both in paint and decor items as well.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Now this is cute/pretty. 

But knowing what the *parlor* looks like now, I know I'd walk into it and say "UGHHH!"

ETA:  The throw rug/runner is pretty, but looks slipp-y/tripp-y.

Honored Contributor

Love the outside of the home.  The inside picture is so so.

kindness is strength