Respected Contributor

Welcome To the Pumpkin Patch! Post Your Finds!

Honored Contributor

Re: Welcome To the Pumpkin Patch! Post Your Finds!

[ Edited ]

@BornToShop  Is this just for images, or decor found in the stores/online? I ask since I don't see where you got the image of your pumpkins. Thanks for starting it! Smiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

Images

Whitewash Pumpkin Tealight Holder

Respected Contributor

Images

Mosaic Pumpkin Pillar Holder

NEW
Respected Contributor

Images

Clear Glass Pumpkins

NEW
Respected Contributor

Images

Natural Pumpkin

NEW
Respected Contributor

@Susan Louise wrote:

@BornToShop  Is this just for images, or decor found in the stores/online? I ask since I don't see where you got the image of your pumpkins. Thanks for starting it! Smiley Very Happy

I am such a pumpkin mood today, I even made pumpkin bread...!  You have to visit hotskwash for the most beautiful velvet items.  That store with the P & 1 has struck the motherload for unusual pumpkins as far as I am concerned.  Mallemo is a skwash fan as well and got me to purchase from them last year.  I am back to work tomorrow so I hope posters can find some more unusual ones and post!  Now, for another piece of that pumpkin bread...

Honored Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@Susan Louise wrote:

I am such a pumpkin mood today, I even made pumpkin bread...!  You have to visit hotskwash for the most beautiful velvet items.  That store with the P & 1 has struck the motherload for unusual pumpkins as far as I am concerned.  Mallemo is a skwash fan as well and got me to purchase from them last year.  I am back to work tomorrow so I hope posters can find some more unusual ones and post!  Now, for another piece of that pumpkin bread...

@BornToShop  Believe it or not, I made pumpkin bread a few days ago and posted about it in another forum!

I'll share some pics...and enjoy your baked yummy bread!

corn.jpg

silver.jpg

Respected Contributor

Online Only
$69.00

For a glow that’s more charming than eerie, our Pumpkin Luminaries offer autumnal cheer you’ll enjoy indoors or outdoors. The recesses between ...

Squatty Pumpkin Luminary
Respected Contributor

I love Pumpkins.  I almost put out my Tiffany Pumpkin lamp but I refrained!  I know it's still summer

Anxious though for all the fall things.!