Esteemed Contributor

Re: Welcome To the Pumpkin Patch! Post Your Finds!

Very nice.  I would imagine that the posters here on this thread enjoyed the story of Cinderella as small girls - the pumpkin turned into a coach.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Honored Contributor

@lolakimono  loving the kitchen items,too!  What a fun way for people to bring that fall feeling into the home!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

image.jpg

image.jpg

Now im craving blue... Ono!

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

Some of may favorites from my stash.

pumpkins.JPG

That's quite a stash.  I like all of them but really like the amber glass  with the curly stem, right back. 

I have that exact one except mine is blue ( thanks to mallemo last year...!).  I think velvet pumpkins could replace the mercury glass passion from last year?  It has for me.  

@BornToShop  Just picked up the bright blue one today. Had to go back for it.  I wanted a purple one they had but all that was left today was a lighter purple which i didn't care for as much.  The blue is really bright and its bigger.  They had them on sale for $10 off so I paid $14 for it.  

I do not dare go ck out my local stores with the $$damage$$  I'll probably do tomorrow.  You got a steal on those prices!  I am loving your stash in your pic, especially those metal pumpkin candle holders.  

@BornToShop  Thanks and I love those metal ones too. My SIL had them and was THROWING THEM OUT!!! I said WHAT....I will take those so she gave them to me.  Couldn't believe my luck on them.  I still think she must have been sick that day!

Respected Contributor

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

pumpkins.JPG

That's quite a stash.  I like all of them but really like the amber glass  with the curly stem, right back. 

I have that exact one except mine is blue ( thanks to mallemo last year...!).  I think velvet pumpkins could replace the mercury glass passion from last year?  It has for me.  

@BornToShop  Just picked up the bright blue one today. Had to go back for it.  I wanted a purple one they had but all that was left today was a lighter purple which i didn't care for as much.  The blue is really bright and its bigger.  They had them on sale for $10 off so I paid $14 for it.  

I do not dare go ck out my local stores with the $$damage$$  I'll probably do tomorrow.  You got a steal on those prices!  I am loving your stash in your pic, especially those metal pumpkin candle holders.  

@BornToShop  Thanks and I love those metal ones too. My SIL had them and was THROWING THEM OUT!!! I said WHAT....I will take those so she gave them to me.  Couldn't believe my luck on them.  I still think she must have been sick that day!

THROWING THEM OUT???  Time for a new SIL, lol.  Those are amazing & you were most certainly a lucky gal!  Makes me almost want to dumpster-dive, hmmm....

Trusted Contributor

@BornToShop wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@MTH wrote:

@BornToShop wrote:

@lucymo wrote:

@MTH wrote:

pumpkins.JPG

THROWING THEM OUT???  Time for a new SIL, lol.  Those are amazing & you were most certainly a lucky gal!  Makes me almost want to dumpster-dive, hmmm....

@BornToShop  LOL....My only regret was that when I got them, I was still living in a condo and now I have a larger house with a fireplace. I should have taken more of them.  She had quite a few of both sizes and I didn't have room to display more than those two.

Honored Contributor

close up teal pumpkin walmart paint over.jpgteal pumpkin gracious southern living.jpgwhite pumpkin gracioussouthernliving blog.jpg

PAINTED WALMART PUMPKINS LINK

Probably everyone has already seen these.  The lady tells how to make them on her blog link above!

I like the ideas of adding dried moss/roping on the top to possibly disguise the junction (which may show the cheaper side of this item!).Heart