Respected Contributor

I am an avid wax melt fan and I happened to stumble on to this great idea; reusable liners for your warmers!  I'm so used to putting mine in the freezer to release the wax.  Don't know if I'm late to the game on these, but for $11.99 for 70 of these, I just placed an order.  Can't wait to try them!!

C45DD704-60CA-40FA-A9AA-319EAB805253.jpeg

Trusted Contributor

I bought these from Amazon last year, they didn't work for my warmers as they didn't fit properly.  The base of the liner didn't sit flush with the warmer plate.  Having said that, I could still use them, they just didn't produce a strong scent as the liner didn't heat up that well.

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Respected Contributor

That is interesting. So you could keep different scents to switch out. 

Respected Contributor

I put my warmer in the freezer too. I don't know if these would work for me. My warmer has a larger bowl, and the wax would over flow the liner. 

Respected Contributor

@deeva You could just put enough wax in the liner to get the scent. You wouldn't use as much as you put in the actual larger bowl, but you would still get the scent?

Respected Contributor

@Dusty1 

That might work. I'm also wondering if I could use oversized siicone cupcake liners.

Valued Contributor

Here's a tip to get melted wax out of warmers: cotton balls.

Put a few cotton balls in the warmer and let them soak up the wax. Toss cotton balls or put in a zip bag and save for fire starters for camp fires. I had a whole bag for when we went camping to get the camp fire started. Works great.