Honored Contributor

Even though the country look isn't for everybody, this is just such a sweet room...

243519809_1752372301630507_3087031625930784166_n.jpg

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

It is very pretty, and cozy. I wouldn't do this look in my home, but I would love to go on vacation, and stay in a room like this. 

Valued Contributor

Opinions seem to be welcomed on your posts, so here goes mine. Love the room and what a great retreat on a snowy, cold night. Only thing I would change is the plaid blanket at the end of the bed. Little too much pattern conflict going on. Otherwise, I would be happy snuggling down in this bed with a good book before the sandman comes. Oh, and the fire would have to be a fake one, since I have my own built in body heat. Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

I like the room but I don't care for the linens.  Fortunately I still think the room could be very attractive with a variety of different linens.

I'm not a plaids and quilts kind of person.

Frequent Contributor

"Different strokes, for different folks"!

Honored Contributor

Love it.  So American.  

Esteemed Contributor

Wow.........this is so inviting.  Would love to spend a weekend in a cabin like this and watch snow gently fall outside.

Thanks for the pics..........always look forward to all who post pics, including you @stevieb 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

I like the room but I don't care for the linens.  Fortunately I still think the room could be very attractive with a variety of different linens.

I'm not a plaids and quilts kind of person.

@faeriemoon  It's not really my thing either, but it just looked so warm and hospitable that I coudn't resist... 

Honored Contributor

@nomar  As someone who must 'sleep cold' I'm with you on the fireplace. The notion of a bedroom fireplace is so appealing, but not sure I could handle the reality other than on the very coldest night with the heat turned off and maybe just a single log. I can't even stand an electric blanket. Someone gave one once and I have no idea where it is.

Honored Contributor

Re: Warm and Cozy...

[ Edited ]

I would love to live in a cozy log home in the mountains somewhere.

ETA: Throw in a corral with some horses, room for some dogs (and any other animals to complete my family) and I'd be in heaven.Heart

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.