Honored Contributor

WONDERING IF I'LL GET THE LOCK & LOCK BASKETS WITH FREE SHIPPING

I have the set of three oval ones in the natural tan already.  They are so realistic looking, and unlike wicker, you can throw them in the dishwasher, wheee.  No dusty baskets.  One is a fruit holder on our counter, and the other two hold my make-up in the bathroom.

Now they have these fun round ones, which I'd like in that handsome cocoa brown color, which also looks very real.  The navy is sharp also.  The round shape is so appealing-- reminds me of the basket of bulrushes baby Moses was put in on the river, ha.  I probably won't get them, but tempted!

https://www.qvc.com/Lock-%26-Lock-Set-of-3-Round-Dishwasher-Safe-Baskets.product.K48661.html?sc=SRCH

Respected Contributor

Re: WONDERING IF I'LL GET THE LOCK & LOCK BASKETS WITH FREE SHIPPING

I have both sizes of the oval baskets in the natural color. They look just like the real thing, but aren’t as brittle. I’m going to have to pass on the round ones, though, because I don’t have enough storage space for them. But if I did, they’d be on their way to me right now.

Honored Contributor

Exactly, @Eileen in Virginia --  I've been trying to think of a way to accommodate the round ones, because I love my oval ones so much!  Really though, my ovals are such good workhorses, I don't actually NEED more of these nifty little baskets...   

Honored Contributor

I like these baskets very much.  I have the ovals already and there are many uses for them.  I am tempted to buy the round set especially with the free shipping today. It's nice to have all the storage items but where do you put them!  If I can't answer that, I'll be passing!

Honored Contributor

@spiderw,  you'll be amused to know that after brooding all day, I ordered Skechers mary janes, instead of baskets!  It's been tough deciding, but I do hate to pass up hard-won free shipping completely...

Honored Contributor

I did get a kick out of your post!  I think you made a good choice of the Mary Janes over the baskets !!!!!!  I know when free shipping rolls around it is hard to resist buying something and the Q knows that!  I didn't get the baskets either but ended up buying another practical item.  

Happy Sunday and happy movie watching!!!