Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE NOW?

@Oznell  You inspired me to finish the decorating.  Here is my current space.  

IMG_20190505_151308321.jpg

Honored Contributor

Cool horse sculpture placed on top of that gorgeous vintage mirror--  I'd just like the addition of a small green plant or flowering plant on the table in front of the two vignettes...

IMG_3953.JPG

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, wow, @Laura14,  I just saw your vignette now-- it is stunning!  Love your creative style.  What is that interesting wooden object?  Would love to hear what were your thoughts as you put it together!

ETA--   The way you've combined the different elements of greenery, metal, glass, wood-- that makes it so interesting.  Very impressive, and I'm sure will be a huge conversation starter...

Honored Contributor

@Oznell I think you're talking about the planter.  It's meant to be a plant holder.  It's not wood but more of a stone material.  I filled it with crystals instead and found a small footbridge that I sat a fairy on.   I put a wreath around it for greenery which kind of matches the picture I hung over the couch today.  I bought a sprig of lavender for my purple. I love nature and decided to bring it in.  I sat it all on a silver tray which you really can't see with the the wreath on it but it's very pretty if I do say so myself.  My space finally looks like a real home with all my favorite colors. 

Thank you for the inspiration with this thread.  Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

You're welcome, @Laura14, but you get all the credit for your creativity.  Thank you for explaining your process!

ETA--  I love the idea of the little fairy!

Respected Contributor

A Pink Sands Yankee Candle! 

I can't put much on my coffee table...my kitty just knocks it off. He doesn't like clutter!