Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE NOW?

Such dreamy colors, right down to the little votives...

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Glass table: Sheet music, many papers,a glass bowl and a dog ball. 🐶🎺😊 If it were my way nothing would be on it. 

Esteemed Contributor

A 3-wick candle and an antique Bible that is filled with tons of newspaper clippings. The Bible belonged to my grandparents on my dad's side.
Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown
Valued Contributor

My coffee table in the family room is made of stone and glass.  There's nothing on there except a set of coasters.  The wood coffee table in the living room just has one large candle in a hurricane type holder. I used to have two smaller tea light candleholders on there, one on each side, but I "redecorated" this year. LOL! I tend to leave things as they are for years!

Respected Contributor

@Oznell  I see my husband’s spot on the black table. Similar to mine. 

Respected Contributor

I have never owned a coffee table.

Honored Contributor

living room coffee table......oversized book on home design, a waterford glass biscuit jar with lid (filled with candy), and a large glass pale green apple.

family room coffee table......actually they are two ottomans placed together.....wicker trays with japanese sushi plates tacked three high and bowls and the bowls are stacked and filled with mints in one and michigan cherry sour candies in the other.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Oznell I made my table sound so nice and lived in but a copy of the Gettysburg Address could be on there for all I know! A lot is going on up there lol🤣🤣🤣

Esteemed Contributor

In the den where the tv is--a small glass 2layered. I have cups with cats on them. Stuffed with  pens-pencils--address stickers-stamps. A mess with recent receipts etc.

Honored Contributor

My decor is Chippendale and Queen Anne with some oriental accents, eclectic in the family room.  

Living Room:  Large black standing Chinese Tang horse.

Family Room:  Multi-color oriental pattern Chinese bowl filled with red and green artificial grapes on one side.  Green Chinese Tang horse lying down on other side.

Dark red agate stacked coasters on LR table.  Green stacked agate on FR table.

Both tables are over sized rectangular.