Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT'S ON YOUR COFFEE TABLE NOW?

@Oznell   Thanks!  I plan to go get myself something for that back corner too and I still need something over the couch.  A decorator's job is never done.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I have a large round coffee table with glass in the middle surrounded by cherry wood.  In the middle of the table is a blueish/green vintage hobnail pitcher surrounded by six hobnail glasses.  I have seasonal flowers in the pitcher.  Around the edge of the table is a heart shaped box and two small art pieces.  There is often a book(s) on the table too.

The vintage pitcher and glasses were a wedding gift to DHs parents many years ago.  When our interior decorator saw the set she suggested we use it on the coffee table.  It has become a conversation piece.

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Honored Contributor

On my coffee table there is a round tray holding a spring candle, spring aramotique potpourri and a small doll seated on a glass pedistal.....

Respected Contributor

A lantern with a few earthy things inside, a candle, a crystal butterfly and my DH has a braided mat for his drinks and snacks. The other day I had to clean it because that nights snack was crackers and jelly. I need to get a spare or two.

Respected Contributor

I have a large rectangular oak coffee table.I have a lantern,book and some spring flowers on it.I change it a few times throughout the year whenever the mood strikes.

Respected Contributor

A couple cats and a Bible and a picture book made up of great grands photos.

mm

"Cats are like potato chips, you can never have just one".
Trusted Contributor

Nothing at the moment. Clearing all surfaces to prepare for husband moving furniture for thorough cleaning this weekend.  

Honored Contributor

Much more traditional, simple look.  Fresh.  I think what makes it is the "overscale" of the lantern.

Esteemed Contributor

Glass top rectangular coffee table with a tad of dust. Tall and chunky vase in the middle for fresh flowers in the spring and summer; on the left a silver frame (5x7) with a casual photo of son/DIL/3 grandsons and also a crystal piece that was my mother's. On the right, a large Goose Creek candle, a special crystal paper weight and my current book. My mother's crystal piece is a pine tree. She loved it, so I use it all year even though it's probably more of a holiday piece.

Honored Contributor

@jannabelle1, I think it's the personal, meaningful pieces to us, like your mother's crystal, that give that extra, "jazzed" charge to a tablescape...