Trusted Contributor

Re: WHAT DID YOU BUY FROM VALERIE'S 8-22 MORNING SHOW?

On 8/22/2014 lucymo said:
On 8/22/2014 MTH said:

Hi All: Anyone with Facebook, can you ask Valerie about the timer on the cloche. The description says its a 4 hour timer but during this morning's presentation, Valerie said it was a 5 hr. timer. If you get an answer, can you let us all know.

Thanks.

Hi, MTH, I asked Valerie and I will check on FB later for an answer and post it.

Thanks Lucy. I didn't get to see the presentation live but when I went back on my lunch break and watched it, I heard that discussed. I hope its a 5-hr timer. It looks awesome when its lit. Mine is still "In Progress" so I guess none of them have shipped yet. Can't wait to get it.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 MTH said:

Hi All: Anyone with Facebook, can you ask Valerie about the timer on the cloche. The description says its a 4 hour timer but during this morning's presentation, Valerie said it was a 5 hr. timer. If you get an answer, can you let us all know.

Thanks.

I heard her say 4 hour timer, and that is what the item description states.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 8/22/2014 MTH said:

Thanks.

Mousiegirl, I went back and listened to the video and I understood Valerie to say five hour timer. Listen to the video and see what you hear, OK?

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 lucymo said:
On 8/22/2014 mousiegirl said:
On 8/22/2014 MTH said:

Thanks.

Mousiegirl, I went back and listened to the video and I understood Valerie to say five hour timer. Listen to the video and see what you hear, OK?

You are right, MTH, loud and clear five hour timer. It must have been another item I heard someone say 4 hour timer., either that or she misspoke. I didn't listen to the entire video, just the beginning.

Honored Contributor

My Snowman cloche just shipped. Yay!!!

Honored Contributor

Valerie Parr Hill the cloches have a 4 hr timer. This is Valerie's reply to me on her FB page.
Frequent Contributor

My cloche shipped already too wow!

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Nevadablue said:

My cloche shipped already too wow!

I'm excited, aren't you?{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Frequent Contributor

well hope I made the right choice, you all got the snowman seems like I was lone wolf and got santa, I wasn't crazy about green base but figured a can of spray paint can make it any color I want if it bothers me. By the way lucymo I live in KCMO for now till house sells.

Honored Contributor

On 8/22/2014 Nevadablue said:

well hope I made the right choice, you all got the snowman seems like I was lone wolf and got santa, I wasn't crazy about green base but figured a can of spray paint can make it any color I want if it bothers me. By the way lucymo I live in KCMO for now till house sells.

Well, Nevadablue, it's nice to meet you. Are you moving from Mo?

I actually ordered the Santa for my DH but he changed his mind and I canceled it. I usually get Snowmen as they can stay out all winter and they just make me smile.