Honored Contributor

Re: WHAT CAN YOU TELL OR GUESS ABOUT THE PERSON(S) WHO LIVE HERE?

@Oznell I think you have given me credit for being deeper than I am, LOL.  I should have put a hyphen between eclectic and loving.  I think the owner is eclectic-loving (which I can completely relate to).  I think people who decorate in an eclectic way don't like to be pigeon-holed into one style, and are (generally) more free spirited than those who adhere to one look.  If I see something I like, I buy it and I make it work.  I'm sure there are many who may see something they like and pass it by because it doesn't "go."  This is how I explain away some of the quirky things you see around my house... 

Honored Contributor

Whoa, @KaySD --  fantastic!   You are a gifted story-teller-- I want to know more about that interestingly "evolving" couple, ha.   And I could easily see them in this space.

Oh, I get you now, @faeriemoon !    "Eclectic-loving" is a very apt description for him, I think.  And I love that look too-- definitely keeps things from being too 'static' or museum-y.

I've so enjoyed all these comments.

Esteemed Contributor

Loved your story @KaySD .  It read like a piece in a J. Peterman catalog!

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@Oznell I miss lolakimono. Any news from her?

@Love my grandkids 

@Oznell 

Waving hello!

I am working about 65 hours a week and trying to find a job outside of teaching, so apart from Saturdays I don't spend much time here.

I was thinking this looks like where Sean Penn would have lived when he was still married to Robin Wright Penn.

Honored Contributor

@lolakimono Lovely to hear from you!

Honored Contributor

Chiming in with @Love my grandkids ,  thanks so much for checking in, @lolakimono !   Your presence here is much sought after.

Best of luck in new job search-- with your diverse talents, you have so much to offer.  This must be an exciting time for you, and hope you get exactly the position you desire.

Honored Contributor

@Oznell  @lolakimono   Oznell, I could not have said it better! lolakimono you are always such a lovely presence here!

Trusted Contributor

@Citrine1 @Oznell 

Citrine1, i remember J. Peterman.It's been a while. Thanks for the compliment. Oznell, you keep posting and I'll keep telling stories. Fun for me!